Repopulate H3 Action Sack Day!

Husky Raid giving you fleas? Really wish you could play Sumo again? DO YOU HAVE A BURNING DESIRE TO RUN FOR COVER?!

Fret not, Spartan!

This Sunday, June the 8th, the day before E3 madness grips the gaming nation, why not pop in your copy of Halo 3, or Halo 3 : ODST Mythic disc, and drop into the craziest sack of action this side of the Halo rings. Halo 3’s Action Sack has some of the best ‘crazy’ game types to unwind with, but unfortunately very few people to play them (seriously, spent close to an hour just searching last night, only to have the same 2-3 people drop into the search). For just one day, lets get in there and have a blast! All you gotta do, is pop into Action Sack this upcoming Sunday and play!

Then, at 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST / 12 AM GMT, join me in a lobby for a Waypoint Action Sack-a-palooza Playdate! Simply leave your gamertag in this thread if interested.

Thanks for your time, and remember the first rule of Action Sack :

If you can dodge a Plasma Grenade, you’re probably playing Dodgeball.

Lobby RSVP’d :

Noble138
IGM David
Varmah52
Drizzy DrakeXBL
Lord Xindus
LunaticPikey

I’m in.
GT: Noble138

I’ll join.

GT: IGM David

Sounds fun. I might forget, but if not, count me in.

GT: Varmah52

I’ll join :slight_smile:

I’d join, but I don’t have my copy of H3 with me here -_______-

Knowing me, I’ll probably forget.
But I’m in. GT: Lord Xindus

> Knowing me, I’ll probably forget.
> But I’m in. GT: Lord Xindus

No worries! The lobby is just to bring people together to play at a definite time. Feel free to jump in to H3 Action Sack at any time on Sunday, just to liven up the playlist population a little. I’m planning on putting in at least 8 hours or so, chances are we might run into each other either way.

i’ll join in if I can. i have the original halo 3

maybe someone can shed some light on this, if i install the mythic disk (that i’m borrowing from my friend)for ODST to my HD, will it work with the original
halo 3 disk in the tray? i don’t have the DLC except for what was free

I’ll join if I can GT: LunaticPikey

> I’d join, but I don’t have my copy of H3 with me here -_______-

So fired.

> i’ll join in if I can. i have the original halo 3
>
> maybe someone can shed some light on this, if i install the mythic disk (that i’m borrowing from my friend)for ODST to my HD, will it work with the original
> halo 3 disk in the tray? i don’t have the DLC except for what was free

If I remember right, even with a disc installed, you still need it in the tray to play. I’m not 100% sure there is a way to install JUST the DLC maps, as the Mythic disc is the entire Halo 3 multiplayer mode and includes the maps on the disc. Perhaps you can convince your friend to let you borrow the disc a little longer.

Edit : Courtesy of TheLittleMoa, installing the Mythic disc does not install the DLC, you will still need the disc to run it. He also pointed out that installing the disc will actually cause it to load and run slower.

Actually, I just realized I need to study for exams. I don’t think I can make it. Sorry, hopefully I can next time.

Ok, I’m shoving my family out for a while. This is also a great opportunity to test the new surround sound system.

1 hour, and I’ll be there.

I will probably join up around 8 and stick around till cosmos comes on.

I won’t be on anymore tonight, but I might try every now and then tomorrow if people are still interested. Knowing my luck this will be when everyone else goes on…

Can’t find you guys …

Invites have been sent out.

I keep getting disconnected from xbox live and I don’t know why

http://photo1.ask.fm/234/232/312/1650003021-1q89t48-ilsnmf5nokqmjpp/preview/images.jpg