Replaying all of the campaigns again

With Halo Infinite coming out later this year, I decided to replay all of the games from start to finish in terms of chronological order of when they take place. I’ve done this a few times before in the past, but wanted to do it again this year. I recently just got done with Halo 4 and Spartan Ops again, now onto Halo 5 (I’m skipping both Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike for now). Personally, I think Halo 5’s campaign to be the worst in terms of plot/story, but OK in terms of gameplay and superb in terms of graphics.

Is anyone else OCD enough like me to replay all of the campaigns again? Is there a certain campaign/game that you refuse to replay? I’m kind of forcing myself to replay Halo 5’s, as much as I don’t like it.

I beat them all on Legendary. I asked my self what more can I do. I went for LASO because why not. I have replayed the campaigns in chronological before. I dont think its OCD, I think its because I just love Halo.

> 2533274916208325;2:
> I beat them all on Legendary. I asked my self what more can I do. I went for LASO because why not. I have replayed the campaigns in chronological before. I dont think its OCD, I think its because I just love Halo.

Is there a certain game/campaign you won’t or don’t want to replay again?

> 2533274818575073;3:
> > 2533274916208325;2:
> > I beat them all on Legendary. I asked my self what more can I do. I went for LASO because why not. I have replayed the campaigns in chronological before. I dont think its OCD, I think its because I just love Halo.
>
> Is there a certain game/campaign you won’t or don’t want to replay again?

Halo 5, halo4 is a close second. Spartan ops is not so fun too. Idk 343 didn’t do a good job at story telling.

I plan to play all of the campaigns again before Infinite as per tradition haha.

I feel like it’s still a bit too early to play them all again at the moment. I want that story to be fresh in my head for when Infinite releases.

I may also replay the campaigns at some point. However, this is something that is placed relatively low on my priority list as my current focus is instead placed on reaching SR152 in Halo 5 and few MCC goals like unlocking 2 achievements and completing weekly/season challenges.

I’m in the process of playing through them all again. I’m currently up to Floodgate on Halo 3 after completing CE and 2. I’m not doing it as a refresher or for anything prior to Infinite, just because I want to again as it’s been several years since I have.

> 2533274818575073;1:
> Is there a certain campaign/game that you refuse to replay?

Halo 4 and 5. No need to ever play them again.

> 2533275019357130;7:
> I’m in the process of playing through them all again. I’m currently up to Floodgate on Halo 3 after completing CE and 2. I’m not doing it as a refresher or for anything prior to Infinite, just because I want to again as it’s been several years since I have.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274818575073;1:
> > Is there a certain campaign/game that you refuse to replay?
>
> Halo 4 and 5. No need to ever play them again.

Halo 4 in my mind wasn’t that bad. It had some good moments, but things could have been fleshed out better. Halo 5’s campaign on the other hand…my God, it was the lowest point of the series.

if a game looks good ill play it

> 2535412981859364;9:
> if a game looks good ill play it

I cant beg to differ on this

If I do a full replay I usually skip CE due to experiencing it on legendary solo which is not a fun time for me, I also skip 5 due to the campaign being boring story wise plus I don’t have the storage for it, but reach through 4 minus CE is usually a fun time especially H3

I was also excited to play Halo Infinite and beat MCC (All Campaigns on MCC), Halo Wars 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4, Halo 5, Halo Spartan Assault, Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Reach.

Are you going through them now? Have a couple friends looking to do the H3: ODST one on legendary.

> 2533274916208325;2:
> I beat them all on Legendary. I asked my self what more can I do. I went for LASO because why not. I have replayed the campaigns in chronological before. I dont think its OCD, I think its because I just love Halo.

I need to do this and more, I started speed running before running LASO. Wonder how my LASO run will go.

I always replay every halo campaign before a new game in the franchise comes out, so when Halo Infinite comes out, I’ll be back to pass all the campaigns once again.