Replay system?

Hello there!

Forgive me if I am missing an obvious feature, but I can’t seem to find a replay system?
Also, if there is a replay system, can I view other peoples replays?

Thanks!

First off there is no replay system. And it seriously needs to be implemented. You can’t get better If you can ever see what they did to beat you and what you did wrong to get beat. This is a huge that should have been in the game at launch.

this game is really not complete.
no replay system
no profiles players checking
no ladderboard

> 2535434977874265;3:
> this game is really not complete.
> no replay system
> no profiles players checking
> no ladderboard

Exactly, these three things I feel are crucial for the future of Halo Wars 2. I don’t like the fact of seeing all my friend list playing the game but no way to know their service record on game. This is just wrong. I hope they can add in the future. Because otherwise the game feels kind of not a “complete” competitive experience.

You three guys have the same picture profile XDDD

LOL hahaahahahaha

and yes it’s bad that can’t check other player profiles
or in matchmaking can’t even check opponent rank :frowning:

Replay would be a welcomed addition.

> 2553380145882876;4:
> > 2535434977874265;3:
> > this game is really not complete.
> > no replay system
> > no profiles players checking
> > no ladderboard
>
> Exactly, these three things I feel are crucial for the future of Halo Wars 2. I don’t like the fact of seeing all my friend list playing the game but no way to know their service record on game. This is just wrong. I hope they can add in the future. Because otherwise the game feels kind of not a “complete” competitive experience.
>
> You three guys have the same picture profile XDDD

Time to change my profile pic.

I agree with all that is said. I think it will all be worthy additions.

I really hope they can implement a replay system. I hate not being able to learn from by mistakes or glory in my victories. I know Xbox DVR is there but you can only record 5 minute clips, which means next to nothing in a RTS game. Halo 5 has a replay system, we should have one too.

I just… SIgh… I just… Well… I just want to be able to moderate/observe games :’(

> 2535408943928144;9:
> I just… SIgh… I just… Well… I just want to be able to moderate/observe games :’(

Yeah man, like a cinema mode… where you can see what someone is playing… That could be just awesome to watch top players play