Replace people who drop from games...

I’m tired of having to play a strongholds game down one person, which is unwinnable, or a slayer game against a team with less than four, which is miserable. Can the matchmaking system not fill in those teams with groups of two or single players queuing up?

Man, post that here. We need to build that thread up with all possible issues and this issue has taken a rise from previous Halo’s so please man! I agree with you 100% but go ahead and post that there would you!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/what-are-all-the-real-issues-with-halo-5/87000a9b-e0a2-40c4-8844-2f2336ea4c59/posts

> 2535457491725915;1:
> I’m tired of having to play a strongholds game down one person, which is unwinnable, or a slayer game against a team with less than four, which is miserable. Can the matchmaking system not fill in those teams with groups of two or single players queuing up?

They won’t add it because who wants to join a game on the loosing team in a ranked match… nobody.

I have to agree I’m glad that Join In Progress isn’t a thing for Arena games

I have no desire to join a game in progress. One of the many things I hated about Halo 4. Whether it affects your rank or not, when I search for a game I expect to start it from the beginning.

> 2533275008618065;3:
> > 2535457491725915;1:
> > I’m tired of having to play a strongholds game down one person, which is unwinnable, or a slayer game against a team with less than four, which is miserable. Can the matchmaking system not fill in those teams with groups of two or single players queuing up?
>
>
> They won’t add it because who wants to join a game on the loosing team in a ranked match… nobody.

Me,ill help out!
Don’t care about losing,but maybe reinforcement players should get something(more RP/EXP)not talking for myself cuz i dont need a reward for helping out.
An Option to choose from would be nice,so ppl who decide to help can actually do this.

First people complain in halo 4 because there was join in progress on every game type and now people complain that there isn’t enough… can people just stop and let 343 relax they just spent all their time making you this wonderful game they were listening to all of us what we all wanted for the game and they delivered and yet you still complain. Join in progress for ranked? No. that would be horrible. people who quit are more punished than you if you stay in the match, Yeah you are going to have those games where it happens but everyone goes through it we just have to suck it up and deal with it and not join the team in quitting because you are only hurting yourself more,

Play with people if you care about quitters or play Warzone. You’re insane if you think anyone wants to join the losing team in the middle of a ranked playlist.

Hell I wouldn’t even care if they got rid of JIP for Warzone either. They need to at least fix it because yesterday I got put into a game with literally 14 seconds left on the losing team like some sick joke.