Replace breakout in arena with neutral flag!!!

Nobody that plays team arena actually likes it when breakout shows up. If they had voting or vetoeing it would get voted out every single time. Tons of people quit from it. I had 4 breakout matches in a row earlier in arena. If I want to play breakout, I’ll go to the breakout playlist.

Replace it with neutral flag, which currently only exists in custom games. Thanks.

I’m fine with breakout in there. Team Arena would be a little weird with a description along the lines of “Every 4v4 gamemode, except for Breakout” Though, I wouldn’t mind if there was a game type in Team Arena with a neutral flag (you know, besides breakout). Breakout is something you’d have to be in the mood for, but in Team Arena you should be ready for anything.

Yeah I’m sorry to all the Breakout fans but the mode really is terrible… If I wanted to play elimination style I’d have stuck with CS. Breakout if just an attempt to draw some PC crowd over to Halo as far as I can see.

I really enjoy breakout and it’s going to be in the HCS so there’s no reason it shouldn’t be in team arena.

> 2533274912317447;4:
> I really enjoy breakout and it’s going to be in the HCS so there’s no reason it shouldn’t be in team arena.

Except for the little fact that it already has a dedicated playlist… No need to shove it into Arena!

> 2533274884387290;5:
> > 2533274912317447;4:
> > I really enjoy breakout and it’s going to be in the HCS so there’s no reason it shouldn’t be in team arena.
>
>
> Except for the little fact that it already has a dedicated playlist… No need to shove it into Arena!

Slayer has its own dedicated playlist. Should it be removed from Arena?

> 2533274912317447;6:
> > 2533274884387290;5:
> > > 2533274912317447;4:
> > > I really enjoy breakout and it’s going to be in the HCS so there’s no reason it shouldn’t be in team arena.
> >
> >
> > Except for the little fact that it already has a dedicated playlist… No need to shove it into Arena!
>
>
> Slayer has its own dedicated playlist. Should it be removed from Arena?

Yeah I wouldn’t mind seeing it gone TBH, I really think Arena should be objective types. That being said I am sort of ok with Slayer in it to break things up, but I don’t think a mode like Breakout has a place in Arena, mainly because of how different it is. Ideally I’d like to see Assault added as well as King of the Hill. Also I really loved Juggernaut back on the old days, would love to see that maybe in a weekend playlist!

> 2533274884387290;7:
> > 2533274912317447;6:
> > > 2533274884387290;5:
> > > > 2533274912317447;4:
> > > > I really enjoy breakout and it’s going to be in the HCS so there’s no reason it shouldn’t be in team arena.
> > >
> > >
> > > Except for the little fact that it already has a dedicated playlist… No need to shove it into Arena!
> >
> >
> > Slayer has its own dedicated playlist. Should it be removed from Arena?
>
>
> Yeah I wouldn’t mind seeing it gone TBH, I really think Arena should be objective types. That being said I am sort of ok with Slayer in it to break things up, but I don’t think a mode like Breakout has a place in Arena, mainly because of how different it is. Ideally I’d like to see Assault added as well as King of the Hill. Also I really loved Juggernaut back on the old days, would love to see that maybe in a weekend playlist!

Assault would be cool too, and I think king of the hill was pretty much replaced entirely by strongholds. Juggernaut would have to be free for all.

Completely agree

Yeah, Breakout plays too differently from the other gametypes for it to be in Team Arena. That’s like putting SWAT in the Team Slayer playlist, it doesn’t make any sense because it’s too different.

> 2533274884387290;3:
> Yeah I’m sorry to all the Breakout fans but the mode really is terrible… If I wanted to play elimination style I’d have stuck with CS. Breakout if just an attempt to draw some PC crowd over to Halo as far as I can see.

I actually think Breakout is super fun. But I agree it doesn’t belong in Team Arena. It’s way too different.

> 2533274819567236;10:
> Yeah, Breakout plays too differently from the other gametypes for it to be in Team Arena. That’s like putting SWAT in the Team Slayer playlist, it doesn’t make any sense because it’s too different.

They used to have SWAT in rumble pit and team slayer in reach… it was stupid as hell and got fixed pretty fast.

I really like Breakout, but it doesn’t fit with the other modes.

breakout is a -Yoink- gametype , id be glad to noe se it in arena , and i dont see it have anyting to do in hcs either , but it will be fun to see the pros play it

Agreed. Breakout is abysmal. Not to mention the American Gladiator maps… We need a Team Objective play list ASAP. Oddball, CTF, KOTH etc. Problem solved.

I love Breakout, but mainly because it combines two of my favorite game types! Infection, Flood, zombines etc… And Neutral Assault/Flag. while I don’t mind Breakout I would like to see Reach style Infection and Neutral Assault return individually

> 2533274814492433;14:
> breakout is a -Yoink- gametype , id be glad to noe se it in arena , and i dont see it have anyting to do in hcs either , but it will be fun to see the pros play it

did -Yoink- get blocked , wow you Americans are sencetive … load of bulloks it is