Repeat lobbies

So everyone is complaining about Halo MCC’s matchmaking issues. I’m not sure if this is related to it or intended, but why does this game not have repeating lobbies? You know like in Halo 3 where everyone can vote to party up? Every time a match ends (usually after a rather long wait time) then you’re kicked right back to the playlist menu, to repeat the same exhaustive process. Exactly why can we not just stick with the people from the last match who choose to stay? Am I missing something?

It’s like that so new players who have been waiting might get to play Haha.

I agree, we should be able to stick with the same people in a lobby. There are always occasions where I get placed with a group of people I’d like to keep playing with.

I bet eventually after they fix most of the problems they will introduce something like what they did in Halo 3. I preferred the Halo 3 party up compared to how Reach did things.

> 2533274876257384;4:
> I bet eventually after they fix most of the problems they will introduce something like what they did in Halo 3. I preferred the Halo 3 party up compared to how Reach did things.

I really enjoyed Halo 3’s matchmaking as a whole- partying up after matches, distinct social and ranked playlists… the only change I would have asked for is the replacement of the map veto system with the more conventional map voting system currently in place. Add that in and I’m roaring to go.

even if they allowed you to party up after a game you would all get separated after the first game. its been impossible to play with friends on this game which is a shame.

This needs to be implemented A.S.A.P 343i :slight_smile: