rename the razor back to the silver back

This is just a fun post/suggestion on renaming the razor back to the silver back to keep in with theme I guess like how we have the pelican the warthog mongoose etc, are named after animals

(A Silverback is a gorilla)

> 2535417214407288;1:
> This is just a fun post/suggestion on renaming the razor back to the silver back to keep in with theme I guess like how we have the pelican the warthog mongoose etc, are named after animals
>
> (A Silverback is a gorilla)

Razorback is an alternative name for Feral Pig.
Just look this quote from the Wikipedia page:

> the terms razorback and wild hog are applied to feral pigs or boar–pig hybrids.

> 2533274958836218;2:
> > 2535417214407288;1:
> > This is just a fun post/suggestion on renaming the razor back to the silver back to keep in with theme I guess like how we have the pelican the warthog mongoose etc, are named after animals
> >
> > (A Silverback is a gorilla)
>
> Razorback is an alternative name for Feral Pig.
> Just look this quote from the Wikipedia page:
>
>
> > the terms razorback and wild hog are applied to feral pigs or boar–pig hybrids.

Oh that’s pretty cool. I like that

Razorback is much more fitting than silverback.
Razorback = extremely dangerous and aggressive wild hog.
Why change from a hog to a gorilla?

> 2533274958836218;2:
> > 2535417214407288;1:
> > This is just a fun post/suggestion on renaming the razor back to the silver back to keep in with theme I guess like how we have the pelican the warthog mongoose etc, are named after animals
> >
>
>
>
> > the terms razorback and wild hog are applied to feral pigs or boar–pig hybrids.

Haha cool. I like that!

> 2535405142932928;4:
> Razorback is much more fitting than silverback.
> Razorback = extremely dangerous and aggressive wild hog.
> Why change from a hog to a gorilla?

Perhaps he didn’t know what a Razorback was. I didn’t even know until I saw the post above, which is why I thought that was pretty cool

> 2533274958836218;2:
> > 2535417214407288;1:
> >
>
>
>

Oh that’s pretty sweet I didn’t know that

> 2533274847704400;6:
> > 2535405142932928;4:
> > Razorback is much more fitting than silverback.
> > Razorback = extremely dangerous and aggressive wild hog.
> > Why change from a hog to a gorilla?
>
> Perhaps he didn’t know what a Razorback was. I didn’t even know until I saw the post above, which is why I thought that was pretty cool

Yeah I had no idea a razorback was a pig
Now that I know it is I am pretty happy with it being called a razorback I created forum cause of a conversation I had with a friend

> 2533274847704400;6:
> > 2535405142932928;4:
> > Razorback is much more fitting than silverback.
> > Razorback = extremely dangerous and aggressive wild hog.
> > Why change from a hog to a gorilla?
>
> Perhaps he didn’t know what a Razorback was. I didn’t even know until I saw the post above, which is why I thought that was pretty cool

Same
The internet teaches you stuff every day.