Rename Halo 6 to Halo:Grenade Simulator

Admit it, the nades are running rampant lol

Nothing wrong with them…

Rampant is an understatement. Strongholds on Empire should be called grenade spam in the pit.

Totally agree. Thrusters don’t move you far enough away and all people do is spam them at the first sighting of an enemy. I guarantee at least 70% of my deaths are from grenade spam.

Grenade spamming is rampant in practically all games that have them, nothing is new here with grenade spamming in Halo 5. Grenade spamming has always been around, especially in Halo 2.

You haven’t seen grenade spamming until you played The Conduit(Wii). Trust me, I know. :’(

Splinter nades are what really do me in. It’s the absolute worst when your Spartan stubs their toe on one of the prickly parts and dies a minute after someone had placed it. Frags and Stickies still get me pretty often, but while camping the objective it’s to be expected. They should really tone down the amount of nades littered around the map.

Halo CE, the master of grenades.

> 2533274919781308;6:
> You haven’t seen grenade spamming until you played The Conduit(Wii). Trust me, I know. :’(

I honestly want to remember a game i’ve played that had more nade spamming but i cant lol i kinda want to try the conduit now…

> 2533274870212828;9:
> > 2533274919781308;6:
> > You haven’t seen grenade spamming until you played The Conduit(Wii). Trust me, I know. :’(
>
>
> I honestly want to remember a game i’ve played that had more nade spamming but i cant lol i kinda want to try the conduit now…

Well you can now only play the campaign, as multiplayer was online only. (Just like Halo 5!) Hatreddi on YouTube has over 400 videos of The Conduit when it was playable online.

Certainly some game types / areas on a map subject to this, but if you play enough and play smart, its not an issue. And when I mean play smart, I’m saying you become one of those people spamming grenades.

> 2533274860945165;5:
> Grenade spamming is rampant in practically all games that have them, nothing is new here with grenade spammin in Halo 5. Grenade spamming has always been around, especially in Halo 2.

True. I wonder if the lack of grenades in Swat, Snipes, etc. is part of what draws a lot of people to play those game-modes.

I think that grenade spam is cool looking, but they really need to just decrease the damaged a bit.

> 2533274901762347;4:
> Totally agree. Thrusters don’t move you far enough away and all people do is spam them at the first sighting of an enemy. I guarantee at least 70% of my deaths are from grenade spam.

I really doubt that.

At least they aren’t CE’s pocket nukes. Would be disastrous if they were.

There should be a game mode called Halo: Grenade Simulator where each team gets someone driving a gungoose and someone in the passenger seat with the grenadier armor mod. Put it in action sack to replace Tank World

> 2535437652903765;15:
> At least they aren’t CE’s pocket nukes. Would be disastrous if they were.

Oh sweet jesus…think of the chaos…

> 2533274870212828;1:
> Admit it, the nades are running rampant lol

I agree. We need more grenades. We are running low. They need to add spike and incendiary grenades and let us start with 3 of each.

If I recall correctly Halo:CE didn’t have frag grenades, you instead threw mini nukes at opposing players.

> 2533274791978557;19:
> If I recall correctly Halo:CE didn’t have frag grenades, you instead threw mini nukes at opposing players.

Watch out, the glorious defenders of CE will be here to tell you that you’re just unskilled. (and remember all those crappy weapons? Assault Rifle? Needler? They’re just niche.)