Remove Warzone Assault

Hey guys,
recently if any of you have played warzone aussault you’ll realize it’s almost impossible to find a game due to the extremely low population count for the playlist. Right now if you manage to get into a game (1 of 2 max that are going on), you’ll realize there’s a full fireteam of level 151 and 152 players constantly farming xp. The low population forces you into a game against a full fireteam with so many reqs taht they’re absolutely impossible to attack against and extremely difficult to defend against. Most games start with them farming kills until they can spawn gauss warthogs that they use to spawn camp by positioning them strategically to force spawns. Usually I end the game with 2-4 other players still left on my team. Since 343 can’t fix pop. They need to do something and honestly if they closed it I wouldn’t mind at this point.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Players of note are:
-<mark>REDACTED</mark>
-<mark>REDACTED</mark>
-<mark>REDACTED</mark>
-<mark>REDACTED</mark>
-<mark>REDACTED</mark>