Remove voting for maps in Big Team

I haven’t played Vortex or Meltdown in weeks, and Longbow only ever gets chosen if Exile or Valhalla aren’t choices.

Why even have a voting system? It’s not like there’s a huge array of maps to choose from. 99% of the population are content with Valhalla or Exile and never ever ever vote for anything else.

Add other slayer and objective variants too, because people should have multiple variables to vote on besides just maps.

I think exile and Ragnorok should only ever be the third option in voting and should not show up more often. When they don’t show up longbow should always be the third option, so the other maps at least have a chance.

I don’t think they’ll remove voting though.

I wished they’d go back to Halo 3’s veto system, where you could choose the first map or veto for the next.

> Add other slayer and objective variants too, because people should have multiple variables to vote on besides just maps.

I agree, but if I understood the bulletin correctly then they will never put objectives in Big Team because the invisible CSR for Slayer is calculated differently than Team Objective. I could be wrong.

On Topic: I wouldn’t mind the return of the Veto system. The biggest problem for me in Halo 2 was all the people in the lobby who would beg for you to veto the maps that they hated. Well since nobody uses mics anymore, I guess that little problem is solved.

I haven’t even played longbow for a week

It’s funny though how arguably the most popular thing about Halo 4 is one of the most complained about. Halo 4 has a truly unique set of fans…

Heck I don’t even get Exile anymore!

I wouldn’t mind removing the voting option if it made up ground for other deficiencies( insert your choice here).

Halo 3’s voting system (with only a veto button) wasn’t bad but I really liked Reach for the variety it brings. Halo 4 needs to either change the weighting on the map choice or make the other BTB maps more appealing to a wider audience.

H

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you can’t hear eachother until right before the game begins. I liked that people used to be able to try and convince eachother which way to vote in other titles, personally.

> I wished they’d go back to Halo 3’s veto system, where you could choose the first map or veto for the next.

I perosnally hate that system,you had a lack of choice.

while I agree it can be tedious playing the same maps over and over,I perosnally enjoy the multiple choice.

Excuse me? Other maps in Big Team Infinity Slayer? Wow, I always thought that there was only one map. Ragnarok. /sarcasm

Actually, they should up the weighting for the DLC maps.

I’ve played almost nothing except BTB for the past few days and have NOT ONCE seen a DLC map.

I still need that “Now They Fly” achievement on a Crimson map --_–

> I wished they’d go back to Halo 3’s veto system, where you could choose the first map or veto for the next.

I agree! While it may not have given us as much choice as we have now, at least we get to play a larger variety of maps and gametypes in Halo 3.

> I liked that people used to be able to try and convince each other which way to vote in other titles, personally.

It was better than the silence we have now.

That was one of the main reasons i lost interest in BTB, that and the fact vehicle gameplay was completely ruined with vehicle health and PP and PG’s.So i saw no point in BTB, which sadly for Halo was its strongest point in my eyes.I hope 343 learned from this and will have maps randomly picked out, since people don’t like variety.

Agreed.

bah. i’ve always played btb slayer as a random. alllways. :stuck_out_tongue:

yesterday, i got thrown into 8 or so games in a row on exile. i didn’t vote for it once. as if that wasn’t dull enough, i ended up on the clueless team vs. the party chat team every time. i’m not even one to come on here and complain, but -Yoink- that was lame.

my favourite voting option to come up in BTB is any option that excludes both ragnarok and exile. i’m not implying that either map is bad. just that i wish i got to see the others more than 1 in every 20 games.

is it really a choice is people just vote for the same thine all the time? no i dont think so.

BTB is the most played simply because Islayer is not worth playing 4v4.

it is not fun.

> I perosnally hate that system,you had a lack of choice.
>
> while I agree it can be tedious playing the same maps over and over,I perosnally enjoy the multiple choice.