remove uncongealed from living dead

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s an awful map that looks like what you’d get if someone’s 4 year old kid had been left with the controller whilst in forge.

The original cage map was fine - all you needed to do was put a soft kill zone on the central building’s roof.

I think both Uncongealed and Bedlam are awful maps and I’m disappointed and shocked that 343i would put these two awful maps into matchmaking and not put in some community made ones. It’s quite obvious they wanted to add two maps into matchmaking and wanted it done quickly…

Its harder to camp on the new maps… So alot of people do not enjoy them as much as CampBase

> I think both Uncongealed and Bedlam are awful maps and I’m disappointed and shocked that 343i would put these two awful maps into matchmaking and not put in some community made ones. It’s quite obvious they wanted to add two maps into matchmaking and wanted it done quickly…

They are community-made.

The reason we don’t have built-from-scratch community maps is because the playlist is at local max 4. It’d need to be dropped to 2 for most built-from-scratch maps to be allowed in.

> Its harder to camp on the new maps… So alot of people do not enjoy them as much as NoobBase

Fix’d accuracy but otherwise this

> > Its harder to camp on the new maps… So alot of people do not enjoy them as much as NoobBase
>
> Fix’d accuracy but otherwise this

Thanks :slight_smile: We should get in a lobby and play sometime. You like Super Slayer or SWAT or Arena?

> Its harder to camp on the new maps… So alot of people do not enjoy them as much as CampBase

Spooky base is fine - I’m talking about uncongealed.