Remove this thread.

thanks

though I would have to see it in 3d in order to give it a final verdict it looks pretty good.

Thanks, yeah i wish i could make it a 3d model but acylic paint is very flat looking. But im glad u think its alright. thanks =]

Nice but it sorta look like the venator armor that was in the leaked pre-order bonus images.

Nice work, man!

Having it done in 3D or digitally would be nice. I also think it needs to be more symmetrical.

yeah i see some similarities with the armor you stated like the shape of the visor kinda but thats it. i think it looks more like a modified recon helmet.

I really like it a lot. You did a really good with the colors, they are very bright, but fitting.

> I really like it a lot. You did a really good with the colors, they are very bright, but fitting.

thanks man, yeah i figure red would be better then just showing the usual olive green or some shade of green. lol

It looks flat/2D in both versions.

I can’t tell if the visor is jutting out or going in, or if the helmet is truly round. Basically it makes it confusing to look at due to lack of shading.

Why did you remove the originally image? From what I remember it was very good.

Locked at OP’s request.