Remove the scorpion and the mantis from btb

they ruin the flow of the game, they should be removed, lets go back to the classic btb with warthogs. i swear ragnarok is basicly the team who controls the mantis wins the game, remove them or make a btb heavy playlist, they’re just an excuse for noobs to get easy kills.

“let’s go back to classic BTB with warthogs”

…and scorpions

…and Banshees

…and ghosts

…and finally wraiths.

I agree that the mantis needs dialling down on the power scale, but never suggest getting rid of the scorpion, it’s been in Multiplayer longer than the banshee! It’s up there with iconic vehicles!

> “let’s go back to classic BTB with warthogs”
>
> …and scorpions
>
> …and Banshees
>
> …and ghosts
>
> …and finally wraiths.
>
> I agree that the mantis needs dialling down on the power scale, but never suggest getting rid of the scorpion, it’s been in Multiplayer longer than the banshee! It’s up there with iconic vehicles!

the scorpion has always been terrible, thankfully it wasn’t in halo 3’s btb with the exception of btb heavies which was rarely picked because people hated the scorpion, but now it’s in every btb game btb is no fun now. scorpion and mantis dominate the entire map because the maps are too small for them. i understand if they brought back a large map like sandtrap but still ragnarok should neve3r have a mantis ever.

The Scorpion is incredibly easy to kill as it is easy to kill unintelligent people with it. The Mantis does need a weapon nerf, but it is also manageable to kill.

The only flow ruined is by you/your incompetent team that are trying to play the game like COD, or camping around not helping any objectives or mates.

If you have these in a loadout, you shouldn’t have to even worry about them:
Plasma Pistol
Sticky Grenades

Remove Certain vehicles from Big team? Are you insane? Ive never been killed by a tank or a mantis and said “darn, that thing is overpowered” or “that thing needs to be nerfed”.

Its called playing smart! Dont run out and try to hijack it without a plasma pistol, Dont run out and die 1000 times and make your team lose. Team shot it from a safe distance if you have to. I see no reason for them to fix something that isnt broken, and they cant fix people who play with stupid tactics.

Man bring back heavies in all BTB!! Vehicles are So easy to kill and i have noticed the scorpion in Exile only lasts a little while its a MAJOR kill magnet, everyone goes for it, hide and wait till they come then kill the tank and mop the guys up that are going for it… Easy kills.

BRING BACK THE REVENANT!! Also i miss the plasma launcher, that + a vehicle heavy map = LOADS of fun times!!! XD

Being honest friends and I never really have a problem with the Mantis being on Ragnarok. Just be mindful of where it is. Sniper shots kill it. Plasma pistol disables it. Everyone nailing the thing takes it out pretty effectively.

I just want to know, who and why the HELL you think someone made you god?

Do you realise that keeping a Mantis alive and effective is reliant on constant support, communication, power weapon, and map control from teammates? The people who you keep losing to are just better at BTB than you.

No way, the Mantis and Scorpion provide so much fun. Get better at flanking the tank if you’re having problems with it.

> they ruin the flow of the game, they should be removed, lets go back to the classic btb with warthogs. i swear ragnarok is basicly the team who controls the mantis wins the game, remove them or make a btb heavy playlist, they’re just an excuse for noobs to get easy kills.

You must get destroyed by these on a constant basis by them… Can’t beat em… Join em. Get in one you’ll see why it’s good.

> the scorpion has always been terrible, thankfully it wasn’t in halo 3’s btb with the exception of btb heavies which was rarely picked because people hated the scorpion, <mark>but now it’s in every btb game btb is no fun now.</mark> scorpion and mantis dominate the entire map because the maps are too small for them. i understand if they brought back a large map like sandtrap but still ragnarok should neve3r have a mantis ever.

I’m pretty sure the Scorpion is only on Exile, even then it gets destroyed very quickly. Another thing, the Mantis isn’t overpowered at all. Just like the Scorpion, it’s pretty easy to take down if you know what you’re doing. Having a Plasma Pistol usually helps.

One Weapon the “PLASMA PISTOL” argument defeated. As soon as I see a Mantis or Tank I whip out the Plasma Pistol and “BOOM” its gone. I have been destroyed by the Gauss Hog the most.

From the sounds of things, someone doesn’t know how to use the Plasma Pistol, nor understand how to make use of the Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle or Spartan Laser.

One more thing, there’s a thing called team work and the last time I checked, the playlist was called Big Team Battle, not Big Maps with Vehicles.

I wish I could figure out a way to get my game to no longer load Ragnarok. While the Mantis brings a whole new tactic to the game sometimes it’s hard to be tactical as a random player with a random team full of morons. The gameplay on Ragnarok is so stale it’s insane… Mantis either rushed and dies or sits back and is a major annoyance the whole game. My favorite part of Ragnarok is when my super smart team get’s tricked into flipping spawns because the Mantis is going to spawn on our side sooner than their side…

Someone getting killed by the scorpion?

What is it with this community? We get killed by something and all of a sudden it’s OP and needs to be removed or nerfed.

The only times I get huge numbers of kills when im driving the tank is if the other team are not working as a team. If the team work as a team they can take me down pretty easily.

In other words learn how to deal with vechicles and weapon that you are having issues with instead of coming to the forums crying about it.

Halo 4 allows you to SPAWN with plasma pistols in your loadout, and you think vehicles are overpowered? lol

Loadout customization might help you in this case.

If you can’t control the Mantis it just makes you a crap player and part of a crap team.

The mantis can be pushed back and brought down VERY easily if enough people put some rounds into it. Not to mention people can spawn in with plasma pistols and plasma grenades which makes the task of destroying it so much easier.