Remove the Sanctuary remake from Ranked Slayer!

Ranked Slayer is my favorite playlist but I must say, the map selection in it has become horrible. They have removed maps like Tyrant and Molten among others and added a Sanctuary remake(forgot its Halo 5 name). Don’t get me wrong. I love the Sanctuary map, have loved it since the beginning. But this version of it in Halo 5 just doesn’t feel right, especially in Ranked. Energy Sword spawning every two minutes. Shotguns. Snipers. Its flooded with too many power weapons. Doesn’t feel competitive at all. I see 3-4 people roaming with swords sometimes. If maps like Overgrowth were unbalanced and were removed due to that reason, this map shouldn’t be there in this playlist as well.

I feel like that map is quite imbalanced because of the “abundant” power weapons. Maybe it needs some tweaking?

The weapon spawns are the same as they have always been for that map in every halo game. Sure H5 is more fast paced, but it is a balanced map, even with a lot of power weapons. Shotguns are in both bases and they counter the sword better in this game than in previous titles. I personally prefer the compettive varient for the map, but I don’t mind playing the Slayer version.

I like it, the constant power weapons force you to push for map control. But yes, it does get a little extreme when the other team has two snipes and two swords. But, you can always comeback from that; given it’s also generally your fault if they get that much control in the first place.

Okay. I guess. I just feel the sword spawning every two minutes is a bit overkill. Other than that, I guess it’s fine.

I say remove it just because it’s a remake…

Refuge slayer works in Team Arena because it doesn’t have radar but Refuge slayer in TS is an absolute campfest. You could start a dairy company with all of that milk.

> 2535431933064458;7:
> Refuge slayer works in Team Arena because it doesn’t have radar but Refuge slayer in TS is an absolute campfest. You could start a dairy company with all of that milk.

Won’t not having radar create more problems? As in, people would probably camp more. Sorry, I don’t know too much about it since I haven’t played Team Arena that much, ever since the HCS rules were added.

> 2533274913893206;8:
> > 2535431933064458;7:
> > Refuge slayer works in Team Arena because it doesn’t have radar but Refuge slayer in TS is an absolute campfest. You could start a dairy company with all of that milk.
>
> Won’t not having radar create more problems? As in, people would probably camp more. Sorry, I don’t know too much about it since I haven’t played Team Arena that much, ever since the HCS rules were added.

Campers rely on the radar to know when to pop out. Without the motion sensor, they are more likely to get startled as something pops around the corner.

its one of my favorite map, so please keep it…

but tbh , i don’t play team slayer so maybe the weapon are too strong… but the map is nice.

I dont like the map either so I wouldn’t mind

I wish they would bring back the 4 that they took off. Riptide, Tyrant, Overgrowth, and Molten. I only like Russet and Echelon for the forge maps and I feel like the graphics are like first Xbox quality on the others. Why not have all of the maps though? Bring back those originals also!

I don’t like it either. And the sword is spawns too quickly.

Refuge is made to be exactly like Sanctuary. All of the power weapons in Refuge are the same as thy have been since Halo 2. This is a problem though because of advanced movement. Halo 5 and Halo 2 are two different games.

> 2535470458485709;12:
> I wish they would bring back the 4 that they took off. Riptide, Tyrant, Overgrowth, and Molten. I only like Russet and Echelon for the forge maps and I feel like the graphics are like first Xbox quality on the others. Why not have all of the maps though? Bring back those originals also!

Please don’t revive old topics thanks