Remove the Plasma Pistol from BTB load outs?

I find BTB matches a bit irritating…

It’s one of the few game types where you can use a wide range of vehicles which is good

But when you’re in one, you get swarmed by plasma charges because EVERYONE spawns with one… Think of rushing to get the tank on Exile… the ONE map that has it and it just gets EMP’ed instantly…

I think it should just be a weapon to pick up at each base or something.

I’ve never had a huge problem with plasma pistols aside from how long it takes for the Mantis to recover from an EMP.

Try the buddy system. Have the person in the vehicle wreak havoc on the enemy team while another guy keeps close by on foot protecting it from enemy plasma pistols.

If you’re flying a Banshee then keep learn how to bomb targets while staying in a high altitude. If they come at you with a jetpack, dodge and scram. Then come around and try to catch him off guard.

Be silly to remove the only counter to mantis, tank, etc. People easily get 30+ killstreaks now until some one finally gets a splaser or gets lucky after a few rushes with nades. Wish there was a counter for plasma grenades. Every time you start winning a cq gunfight they give up and stick u. Bring back armor lock lol…