Remove the Mantis in CTF

The past few games of CTF I’ve played on Ragnarok have been huge camp fests simply because the Mantis is too powerful (especially so when used in conjunction with the Operator specialization)

Whilst it’s easily tackled with even the slightest degree of teamwork/ team-shooting… it’s not always possible to communicate with your teammates when in matchmaking. They removed the Banshee presumably for similar reasons, and whilst it’s definitely more maneuverable than the Mantis and therefore possibly a greater threat to captures/ returns… it’s a lot easier to take down.

I see several solutions to this problem;

1. Remove all vehicles, save for the Warthog, Ghost and 'Goose seeing as they’re not really in the same league as the major vehicles (the Warthog USED to be… but it’s awful now)
  2. Decrease the respawn timer of the Laser
  3. Probably the most popular as I realise there’s a great deal of vehicle whores out there… weaken the Mantis defense slightly/ nerf it’s rockets/ chaingun.

They removed the banshee b/c the banshee is more powerful than the mantis. People would rack up 100+ kill games vs people who weren’t good.

Mantis should be removed but I’ll give you a quick solution.

also the mantis’s rocket and chain gun are extremely bad. they are super inaccurate for 1, and rockets have no splash damage. They don’t need a nerf, if anything, deserve a buff.

1. Select ammo perk
  2. have all 4 of your teammates rush spartan laser
  3. pick up spartan laser, it will have 6 shots. Enough to take out 3 mantis’s. Thats 9 minutes of gameplay.
  4. win before 9mins is up.

> The past few games of CTF I’ve played on Ragnarok have been huge camp fests simply because the Mantis is too powerful (especially so when used in conjunction with the Operator specialization)
>
> Whilst it’s easily tackled with even the slightest degree of teamwork/ team-shooting… it’s not always possible to communicate with your teammates when in matchmaking. They removed the Banshee presumably for similar reasons, and whilst it’s definitely more maneuverable than the Mantis and therefore possibly a greater threat to captures/ returns… it’s a lot easier to take down.
>
> I see several solutions to this problem;
>
> 1) Remove the Mantis
> 2) Nerf the Mantis
> 3) Remove the Mantis

Fixed.