Remove the 50,000 Vehicles in EVERY Playlist!

This has got to be the most annoying thing…
Every playlist has tons of Vehicles and VERY little things that can even kill all of them and if there is something one team can get it and the other team is set to get vehicle raped the entire game.

Ragnorak for example.

Per one side
1 Mantis
1 Ghost
1 Warthog
1 Banshee
Mongoose

And what is there??? 1 Spartan Laser? Nice

In my opinion too many vehicles ruin a game, and noob can get in a banshee and get a killing spree+

> This has got to be the most annoying thing…
> Every playlist has tons of Vehicles and VERY little things that can even kill all of them and if there is something one team can get it and the other team is set to get vehicle raped the entire game.
>
> Ragnorak for example.
>
> Per one side
> 1 Mantis
> 1 Ghost
> 1 Warthog
> 1 Banshee
> Mongoose
>
> And what is there??? 1 Spartan Laser? Nice
>
> In my opinion too many vehicles ruin a game, and noob can get in a banshee and get a killing spree+

Lol no. Vehicles have always been a big part of Halo. Where have you been? It’s not hard to kill a Banshee in the slightest. If it takes no skill to use a vehicle, then you have even less skill for not being able to deal with one. Did you forget you can spawn with a Plasma Pistol?

Lol no, skill vs skill has always BEEN Halo.
You’re right though, I completely forgot the Plasma Pistol has a lock on ability!! When did this happen?!!?

Also in Halo 3 there was even a Missle Pod mixed with the Spartan Laser on about EVERY vehicles noobs dream map.
Now what? One Spartan Laser for one team, while the other has to take down 4 Vehicles

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Lol no, skill vs skill has always BEEN Halo.
> You’re right though, I completely forgot the Plasma Pistol has a lock on ability!! When did this happen?!!?
>
> Also in Halo 3 there was even a Missle Pod mixed with the Spartan Laser on about EVERY vehicles noobs dream map.
> Now what? One Spartan Laser for one team, while the other has to take down 4 Vehicles

Wow, you’re a complete moron.

Guess what? There’s also a Railgun, Rocket Launcher, and Sniper Rifle on the map. And the Plasma Pistol and Plasma Grenades, which can easily take down most vehicles. Of course the latter requires skill, something you’re preaching about, so if you have enough skill to take down a vehicle with a Plasma Pistol and Plasma Grenades, then you shouldn’t be complaining. But since you are, you apparently lack the skill you say you have.

If you don’t like vehicles, go play Black Ops 2. Or at the least, PLAY A DIFFERENT PLAYLIST.

since valhalla is a big map, I dont mind the vehicles that help with transport and taking flags/securing objectives across the map. What I dont like are vehicles that dont help towards that, I.E. the mantis. I understand they went thru all that trouble to make a new vehicle, but it sucks lol

Btw, the forums is split between ppl that dont like the vehicle -Yoink!- and want less anti-vehicle weapons.

Halo has always been more about gun vs gun core gameplay, not vehicles. Are there even vehicles in mlg settings? Lol gun on gunnn

You can call in a sniper/rocket/insertion cannon/railgun/spartan laser via ordnance. All of these weapons are great for taking out vehicles. Also you can have a class with a Plasma Pistol and Plasma Grenades. It is balanced out.

> You can call in a sniper/rocket/insertion cannon/railgun/spartan laser via ordnance. All of these weapons are great for taking out vehicles. Also you can have a class with a Plasma Pistol and Plasma Grenades. It is balanced out.

What he said.

> This has got to be the most annoying thing…
> Every playlist has tons of Vehicles and VERY little things that can even kill all of them and if there is something one team can get it and the other team is set to get vehicle raped the entire game.
>
> Ragnorak for example.
>
> Per one side
> 1 Mantis
> 1 Ghost
> 1 Warthog
> 1 Banshee
> Mongoose
>
> And what is there??? 1 Spartan Laser? Nice
>
> In my opinion too many vehicles ruin a game, and noob can get in a banshee and get a killing spree+

Just stay out of Big Team and Dominion. CTF and King have Ragnarok both other than that, there are no other vehicle maps outside of Big Team and Dominion. Your majorly over exaggerating.

Majority of forums make - Vehicles suck and there’s way too many -instakilleverything- weapons.

Where as this guy goes to take a piss on vehicles being overpowered and too frequent, OH MY LAWD!

Troll, too halfarsed and recklessly written post.

Plasma Pistol and Stickies for anyone to start off with, and there’s also ordnance. Vehicles aren’t a problem at all, all the weapons available are, I barley get 10 meter’s in a warthog without being blown up by an incineration cannon or stunned by a PP.

> Majority of forums make - Vehicles suck and there’s way too many -instakilleverything- weapons.
>
> Where as this guy goes to take a piss on vehicles being overpowered and too frequent, OH MY LAWD!
>
>
>
> Troll, too halfarsed and recklessly written post.

I guess he could be a troll… but to me, he looks like somebody who had a bad BTB game, got annoyed and made a ranting post without really thinking.

Team shot the banshee or mantis and they will explode very quick, how hard is that?

Vehicles are made of paper anyway so I see no problem.

OH another “I dont know how to deal with (insert name of weapon of vehicle here) so lets remove it.” post

Ways to kills vehicles on Ragnarok:

  • Other vehicles
  • loadout plasma 'nades
  • DMR teamshot
  • Stun with loadout plasma pistol and 'nade spam
  • Stun with loadout plasma pistol and jack
  • Approach slower vehicles camo and jack
  • Win the initial fight for the laser
  • Grab the rocket launcher from near the wall
  • Grab one of the two railguns
  • grab one of the two snipers and shoot up vehicles rather than going for easy headshots
  • Get railgun, incineration cannon, rockets, laser, fuel rod cannon, sniper, binary rifle or damage boost from PODs and use them on the vehicles

Probably more ways but I’m bored now