REMOVE SWAT ASYLUM REMOVE SWAT ASYLUM REMOVE!

I just spent an ENTIRE game of Swat Potato getting spawn killed 3v4. They old held the ball for :29!!! REMOVE THE MAP FROM SWAT!!! It happens pratically every game!

http://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/HaloReach/GameHistory#/?game=1049748673&section=Unknown

There is the link to the game look at their kills, in Swat Potato it shouldn’t go that high at all!

Although there have been complaints about spawning on this map, SWAT needs more maps, not less.

So remove the map because you lost a player and got spawn trapped.
Pretty sure that could happen on any map. Not just asylum.

Hey I played you earlier Overkill. I think it was in SWAT.

No more taking away maps. Just don’t get spawn trapped. Or hide better when you know it’s all downhill.

It’s your own fault for not getting the other team into a spawn trap first.
Searching this game alone is just asking to be murdered. There is always a chance you can match a full team.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Asylum is broken.

Lots of other things in Reach are broken.

This website is broken.

I don’t see any of them being fixed any time soon.

If thy removed every map where people can get spawn trapped there wouldn’t be any maps left to play.

> I just spent an ENTIRE game of Swat Potato getting spawn killed 3v4. They old held the ball for :29!!! REMOVE THE MAP FROM SWAT!!! It happens pratically every game!
>
> http://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/HaloReach/GameHistory#/?game=1049748673&section=Unknown
>
> There is the link to the game look at their kills, in Swat Potato it shouldn’t go that high at all!

Sorry to hear about the match, but the link just pulls an error of:

Sorry, we encountered a problem while processing your request.

But given the circumstances, I’d just chalk it up as bad luck on finding players. Keep playing other players and you’ll find different one’s for sure, either that or submit player reviews to help avoid finding them again.

I find Asylum to be one of the better maps, I have never been spawn camped on it and have usually come out on top. Maybe it’s because I don’t run into bullets, I don’t know. There is plenty of cover to hide and shoot behind, that always works for me. Staying loose on a map is the ebst way to avoid getting killed.

> I find Asylum to be one of the better maps, I have never been spawn camped on it and have usually come out on top. Maybe it’s because I don’t run into bullets, I don’t know. There is plenty of cover to hide and shoot behind, that always works for me. Staying loose on a map is the ebst way to avoid getting killed.

Agreed, Asylum’s usually one of my more preferred maps for SWAT.

OP, spawn trapping can happen on any map, it’s just easily to do on Asylum for a skilled team because of the map’s boundaries and spawning limitations.