Remove stat tracking on social playlists

Please 343i please remove stat tracking from social playlists. If you guys remove stat tracking of our K/D & W/L ratios on social playlists, this might likely reduce the amount of frustration going on in social playlists.

I might actually play arena, if there were no stats.

Agreed.

It absolutely sucks that non-competitive play affects your competitive stats. Especially sucks when your playing Infected as the first infected and all of the survivors are camping with shotguns in a chokehold, and you know it’s just shredding your stats every time you try…

> 2533275000891502;3:
> Agreed.
>
> It absolutely sucks that non-competitive play affects your competitive stats. Especially sucks when your playing Infected as the first infected and all of the survivors are camping with shotguns in a chokehold, and you know it’s just shredding your stats every time you try…

True a lot of tryhards even on BTB. You’ll get destroyed if you try to play casually without being a blown out tryhard.

> 2533275000891502;3:
> Agreed.
>
> It absolutely sucks that non-competitive play affects your competitive stats. Especially sucks when your playing Infected as the first infected and all of the survivors are camping with shotguns in a chokehold, and you know it’s just shredding your stats every time you try…

That’s why I’m not a huge fan of Infection.:disappointed:

It’s the most fun when you a human, especially because you get infinite ammo as Last Man Standing.

I’d be for this. When I was playing Grifball trying to get Achilles commendations, my overall K/D went down the drain. It’s back around where it used to be, but it took a few months for that to happen. On the other spectrum, people use it just to boost their K/D so they play selfishly.

100%

Everyone needs a break some times, and you shouldn’t be faulted for messing around in a playlist without ranks. Ideally it should be JIP, no ranks, stats and W/L don’t count.

if it were removed, It should be replaced by the halo 3 white social ranks. But I don’t see a real reason why it should be removed. You guys are forgetting that social was 100% better while killing guests too, which is not possible right now in Halo 5.

> 2533274970658419;7:
> Everyone needs a break some times, and you shouldn’t be faulted for messing around in a playlist without ranks. Ideally it should be JIP, no ranks, stats and W/L don’t count.

Yeah, in other games like that it doesn’t even bother me when I lose because I know that it doesn’t matter. With stats in social gametypes like H5, it makes me want to try a little more because I know it’s being recorded to my overall Arena stats which kind of defeats the purpose of social.

I would like my stats for social gametypes tracked. But I want it separate from Arena. I want to be able to go into social and lose badly and it not hurt my arena stats.

I would like them to be tracked, but I want my social and ranked stats separated. Halo 3 did this somewhat but I want it to be ALL my stats separated. Wins, Losses, K/D, Assists, everything! I don’t think they’ll change it in H5, but future Halo games I’m hopeful. So have it similar to Halo 3’s set up, and then build on it!! (You could apply this to a lot of things from Halo 3 a actually lol )

Trying to keep a positive W/L ratio AND enjoy Grifball and Action Sack is quite literally impossible.

Stat whores are scum, I don’t give a damn what your KD is, I care about whether or not you can get a W. But yeah removing stat tracking in non competitive playlists would cut down on people trying hard in them in order to pad their stats.

I would love to see Stat-tracking removed in social playlists. I could finally relax and experiment with weapons instead of worrying about being on my A-game 24/7/365. I would still try, but it’d be much more fun than sitting on the edge of my seat sweating all the time.

> 2533274970658419;7:
> 100%
>
> Everyone needs a break some times, and you shouldn’t be faulted for messing around in a playlist without ranks. Ideally it should be JIP, no ranks, stats and W/L don’t count.

Thats how I feel. Not a fan of the ban hammer especially with how it increase the time its idiotic. Now if they kept it as a constant 10 minute ban that wouldn’t be too bad. But with ranked that should be a very different set of rules were if you quit x amount you get banned. The rules for ranked and social need to be completely separate.

I’m guessing by social playlists you’re talking about the Arena games that don’t include having to play 10 games to get a playlist rank? As someone who, admittedly, has pretty negative stats, it would be nice if you weren’t penalised overall for losing games that aren’t ranked. As long as you can still gain XP and RP…

Players will just keep track on their own. I don’t pay mind to it if I’m playing a social playlist.

I’d rather they keep it. I would hate to be the only person in social that cares about trying to win. If stat tracking is removed, the social playlists will resemble a playground for toddlers that adults feel awkward to be seen anywhere near it.

Also there is a large population of plars who avoid ranked play and only stick to social playlists. Why should they not have their stats tracked?