remove sprit

Take out sprint. Its halo, not call of duty

So…Battlefield is Call of Duty. Crysis is Call of Duty. Counter-Strike is Call of Duty (it has a similar movement boost mechanic). Gears of War is like Call of Duty cause it has Roadie Run.

Great logic.

If you don’t like Sprint, then nobody can force you to like or want it. Its as simple as that.

I personally consider it to be well implemented in the Halo 5 sandbox though.

Patch Notes:
-Removed Sprite
-Added Gamer Fuel

In all seriousness there’s already a thread on this.

> 2533274819302824;3:
> Patch Notes:
> -Removed Sprite
> -Added Gamer Fuel
>
> In all seriousness there’s already a thread on this.

More like 100+ threads on it.

> 2533274842918190;2:
> So…Battlefield is Call of Duty. Crysis is Call of Duty. Counter-Strike is Call of Duty (it has a similar movement boost mechanic). Gears of War is like Call of Duty cause it has Roadie Run.
>
> Great logic.
>
> If you don’t like Sprint, then nobody can force you to like or want it. Its as simple as that.
>
> I personally consider it to be well implemented in the Halo 5 sandbox though.

A GoW fan would probably violate you if they saw this…lol

> 2533274807752158;5:
> > 2533274842918190;2:
> > So…Battlefield is Call of Duty. Crysis is Call of Duty. Counter-Strike is Call of Duty (it has a similar movement boost mechanic). Gears of War is like Call of Duty cause it has Roadie Run.
> >
> > Great logic.
> >
> > If you don’t like Sprint, then nobody can force you to like or want it. Its as simple as that.
> >
> > I personally consider it to be well implemented in the Halo 5 sandbox though.
>
>
> A GoW fan would probably violate you if they saw this…lol

lol

> 2533274819302824;3:
> Patch Notes:
> -Removed Sprite
> -Added Gamer Fuel
>
> In all seriousness there’s already a thread on this.

BOLLL beat me to it

> 2533274807752158;5:
> > 2533274842918190;2:
> > So…Battlefield is Call of Duty. Crysis is Call of Duty. Counter-Strike is Call of Duty (it has a similar movement boost mechanic). Gears of War is like Call of Duty cause it has Roadie Run.
> >
> > Great logic.
> >
> > If you don’t like Sprint, then nobody can force you to like or want it. Its as simple as that.
> >
> > I personally consider it to be well implemented in the Halo 5 sandbox though.
>
>
> A GoW fan would probably violate you if they saw this…lol

I like Gears of War. And that’s the point. Saying “Mechanic X shouldn’t be in game Y because its in Game Z” is just silly.

No.