Remove Select from multiplayer matchmaking.

The reason I wish for select to be removed, is that it is horribly broken in every sense of the word. There’s hard killzones everywhere there should be soft ones, and you die if you fly to high with the jetpack. Today, died on the lower levels, just because I stood too close to the edge at the man cannons. You die if you stand on the outer edge at the podiums at both sides.

At the very least lower the chance to get this horrific map, or try changing the hard killzones into soft ones.

Yours, Epicus Ftw

Renova needs to go as well.

And Atom

And Kingdom

And Enclosed

And Eden Minor

And Asylum

And Pinnacle

And Cage

> Renova needs to go as well.

Still haven’t played this. Is Renova the one that kinda looks like Epitaph?

Select is one the best maps for 4v4 slayer, up there with Synapse. I suggest playing it more and getting used to it.

Select is awful lol. That’s on my short list of dashboard maps.

If Select goes, then Lazy McCliffhanger needs to go as well.

All the Community Maps (except BTB and Action Sack) need to be removed and put in their own Community Map playlist. Maybe something you know, that shows up on weekends for Double Credits or Super Jackpots.

But you know, just thinkin’ out loud here.

> All the Community Maps (except BTB and Action Sack) need to be removed and put in their own Community Map playlist. Maybe something you know, that shows up on weekends for Double Credits or Super Jackpots.
>
> But you know, just thinkin’ out loud here.

After the community maps were added, I hate even looking at the default Reach maps, they’re all garbage.

No.

Remove Pinnacle, Asylum, Uncaged/The Cage, Atom, Cliffhanger, Enclosed and fix lolSwordbase.

Add Sanctum in place of Asylum.

hey kingdom was a good map!!! it reminded me of the pit which was up at the top with halo 3

Kingdom’s a joke. There’s really no way it can be fixed, just a really bland, awkward design. Comparing it to Pit is just… no.

my only beef with Select is that both snipers have two extra clips making top middle a no go zone for two thirds of the game. it makes back wall too easy to camp when you have 12 sniper shots at your disposal, only one or two clips should be given to each spawn.

> The reason I wish for select to be removed, is that it is horribly broken in every sense of the word. There’s hard killzones everywhere there should be soft ones, and you die if you fly to high with the jetpack. Today, died on the lower levels, just because I stood too close to the edge at the man cannons. You die if you stand on the outer edge at the podiums at both sides.
>
>
> At the very least lower the chance to get this horrific map, or try changing the hard killzones into soft ones.
>
>
> Yours, Epicus Ftw

dying by touching the sides is one thing, but removing hard kill barriers is asinine when there is jet pack to be used. with jet pack it means you get 10 seconds to stay in the most god-tier overpowered incredible spot, which is atrocious. they should just remove jet pack in its entirety, from all non-joke playlists (like team slayer, and team arena) on almost every single map except for maybe sword base.

No it’s not… it’s down at the very bottom of my list along with synapse. you just like it because it has rockets, a shotgun, and two snipers.

I was thinking to post a thread saying the exact same thing. You have no idea how pissed off i am when i die from jetpacking TOO HIGH, WITHOUT A WARNING. LOLOLOLOL.
EVERYWHERE on that map should have a SOFT kill boundary, theres no reason to use hard.

This. That map is a rancid pile of garbage. I mean, most of the Community maps tend to be bad but Select takes the cookie. You’re totally right about the kill zones. It’s not even like they are that high either. If you use Jetpack and go a tiny bit up, you’re dead. Stand to close to the edge, dead. If you fall off, on other maps (if you use Jetpack) you can usually recover, but on Select you just get slaughtered by the killzone.

This is especially annoying in Arena, when people unfamiliar with the map use Jetpack and keep getting killed costing the team points.

> This. That map is a rancid pile of garbage. I mean, most of the Community maps tend to be bad but Select takes the cookie. You’re totally right about the kill zones. It’s not even like they are that high either. If you use Jetpack and go a tiny bit up, you’re dead. Stand to close to the edge, dead. If you fall off, on other maps (if you use Jetpack) you can usually recover, but on Select you just get slaughtered by the killzone.
>
> This is especially annoying in Arena, when people unfamiliar with the map use Jetpack and keep getting killed costing the team points.

never has a truer word been said.

i cant honestly believe that they put community maps in arena. that was a teribad idea.

I don’t know how most of the Community maps got put in. Don’t get me wrong, it’s great that our maps are given the chance to be in the game but, wow, they should definetly choose better ones.

The only one I actually enjoy is Synapse.