Remove Quit Ban, Everyone is going AFK

Which make the games more annoying. The quit ban has not helped this franchise since it was introduced in Halo Reach. Take it out.

Quit ban does make people leave less. They should make it so you are put into the lobby every match and not thrown into a new match. That would stop afk surfers. Or kick idle players and allow mid-match joining

How about implement better AFK detection and ban them? Wanting to remove quit bans due to AFK players are just quitters wanting to quit every game with impunity.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> How about implement better AFK detection and ban them? Wanting to remove quit bans due to AFK players are just quitters wanting to quit every game with impunity.

They will quit anyway. I see more more quitters then ever nowadays. This because they don’t care about their reputation or account anyway and just create new throwaway accounts.

> 2533274981422006;2:
> Quit ban does make people leave less. They should make it so you are put into the lobby every match and not thrown into a new match. That would stop afk surfers. Or kick idle players and allow mid-match joining

That’s already in place. I went instant afk after my girl got a cut while chopping carrots. When I returned to shut off the game, I was stuck in lobby due to being idle/afk.