Remove Overgrowth from Arena ASAP

Lol why would you want less content? the game already doesn’t have a lot. The rig and Overgrowth to me are horrible maps that make no sense. They seem to be set up maybe for team doubles but anything more than four people on those maps and it feels really clunky.

I doubt they would remove a map that’s brand new and it would be a wasted effort (yes I know it’s a remix) what they could do is change the weapons and spawns.

Why don’t you just… Do the mauling? You don’t like it because it’s new to you. Really simple.

Maybe the power weapons should just be tweaked…

This never happens to me on Overgrowth. In fact I rarely see anyone with a shotgun on this map. @itz bulls i I highly disagree with you on the Rig, it is a really well balance map.

I feel weapon spawns are too fast especially for team doubles.

> 2533274974284436;3:
> I doubt they would remove a map that’s brand new and it would be a wasted effort (yes I know it’s a remix) what they could do is change the weapons and spawns.

To me they don’t seem like they are set up for team play

> 2533274848577435;6:
> This never happens to me on Overgrowth. In fact I rarely see anyone with a shotgun on this map. @itz bulls i I highly disagree with you on the Rig, it is a really well balance map.

> 2533274846637118;1:
> Look at my recent games from today, every time i played on overgrowth, my entire team leaves and i get mauled by shotguns and sword every corner since there is no place to hide. This map is pure garbage, no one likes it, everyone leaves when playing on this map.
>
> 343 stop being incompetent and delete this horrible map right now

I experience alot of quitters on this map, too. I just -Yoink- it up and hide outside the map. Running around while watching the other team frantically chase the unreachable red dot on their radar. I save myself the rage rather than being constantly shanked by the invisible guy with the sword.

Only played overgroth once, just not in my map rotation often for some reason. Rig is one of the best maps in halo 5 in my opinion, so not sure if we have the same taste.

I agree. Overgrowth is the worst map I’ve ever played on in a Halo game.

Rat Race from Halo CE says hi

I am a fan of overgrowth but it has too many power weapons. You will find me with invisibility and either the sword or shotgun. Its an easy map if you get the jump crouch down. Good place for triple kills. I like jumping through all the windows.

> 2533274873772972;8:
> > 2533274846637118;1:
> > Look at my recent games from today, every time i played on overgrowth, my entire team leaves and i get mauled by shotguns and sword every corner since there is no place to hide. This map is pure garbage, no one likes it, everyone leaves when playing on this map.
> >
> > 343 stop being incompetent and delete this horrible map right now
>
>
> I experience alot of quitters on this map, too. I just -Yoink- it up and hide outside the map. Running around while watching the other team frantically chase the unreachable red dot on their radar. I save myself the rage rather than being constantly shanked by the invisible guy with the sword.

I guess I don’t understand why you can’t be the invisible guy with the sword doing the shanking?

It’s a hallway shooter map. It just doesn’t fit well with uncoordinated team play. There ends up being too much friendly fire and fragging in its narrow corridors.

Well organized teams can avoid this, but not everyone plays with a team let alone a good team.

> 2533274837186882;13:
> > 2533274873772972;8:
> > > 2533274846637118;1:
> > > Look at my recent games from today, every time i played on overgrowth, my entire team leaves and i get mauled by shotguns and sword every corner since there is no place to hide. This map is pure garbage, no one likes it, everyone leaves when playing on this map.
> > >
> > > 343 stop being incompetent and delete this horrible map right now
> >
> >
> > I experience alot of quitters on this map, too. I just -Yoink- it up and hide outside the map. Running around while watching the other team frantically chase the unreachable red dot on their radar. I save myself the rage rather than being constantly shanked by the invisible guy with the sword.
>
>
> I guess I don’t understand why you can’t be the invisible guy with the sword doing the shanking?

If its a 4v2 scenario, its not easy to hold down the hit spots that spawn those items.

> 2533275010968401;11:
> Rat Race from Halo CE says hi

I don’t get what argument you’re trying to make here.

Rat Race wasn’t loaded to the brim with CQC weapons, and even if it was they wouldn’t be near as effective.

I will say I can see some similarities in their concept, and much like Rat Race maybe Overgrown could benefit from some teleports.

@OP
They should just fix the weapon layouts.

…or you could just sack up & play the map. It’s not hard to grab the Sword & wreck people with it. I do agree that H5 needs a couple better maps over all. I think the map was more focused around Strongholds though & that’s why people keep complaining about Slayer on it.

I actually happen to like the map, I hated it at first but after learning every nook and cranny I can maneuver EXTREMELY fast across the map to where I need to be, and if you’re capable you can manage to always manage to hold at least one of three power weapons scattered across the map, plus there’s active camo. Honestly it feels really good compared to many others.

And the answer iiissss… NO!!

> 2533274848577435;6:
> This never happens to me on Overgrowth. In fact I rarely see anyone with a shotgun on this map. @itz bulls i I highly disagree with you on the Rig, it is a really well balance map.

I can only wonder what kind of geniuses you’re playing with. Close quarters weapons are crazy effective given the near complete lack of long sight lines and shotgun/camo are pretty much right on top of Blue spawns. Anyone who is even remotely familiar with the map should be grabbing these immediately. It’s one of the most blatantly obvious problems with the map.