Remove March on Stormbreak from rotation?

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments.</mark>

Now that we are getting a new Warzone map can you remove the broken spawn cancer map known as March on Stormbreak? I really do not find this map fun given that vehicles are very limited and infantry gunfights always results in headglitching or getting shot in the back. You ask to spawn at your armory and fall of the map, you ask to spawn at the fortress and spawn in the caves system sandwiched between enemies or in front of the fortress with your back to enemies coming from the enemy armory. I just don’t enjoy playing campfest 24/7. Every time I play this map it’s the same. Boring.

YES, plus that legendary boss at the beginning decides who wins the match basically

Love this map.

Map as good as any other. I like it personally.

Fix the spawns, decrease the boss value at the beginning, but don’t remove it! We’re STARVING for warzone maps as it is!

> 2533274858805297;4:
> Map as good as any other. I like it personally.

Worst map by far.

> 2533274816299345;3:
> Love this map.

Obvious troll is obvious. No one likes that map. Every time I play it half the lobby quits in the first couple minutes. It’s also the map I get most sent into for join in progress. That’s telling. It’s objectively the worst map from every design point: the hardest to escape a triple cap, the hardest to comeback from behind, the easiest to camp, and the worst to use vehicles. This is also the map that made me hate Halo 5 radar.

You really have to play alot of defense on this map. I disagree that the first boss determines who wins. Have won plenty of matches wo getting the first boss or even having captured the fortress.

I definitely don’t love the map but I don’t wait it to be removed and I’m pretty sure 343 won’t remove anything since they’ve spent their time and resources on making it only to be thrown away? Pretty sure they’ll just edit some of the spawn issues and the legendary boss time/placement. Other than that, why remove something when it can be fixed and we have very few war zone maps so we need the variety we can get.

One additional map in war zone isn’t enough to remove a map. It would be better to at least not have the first boss be worth 150 points. I don’t understand why it’s a legendary boss. Should be just a regular knight.

> 2533275026913989;7:
> > 2533274816299345;3:
> > Love this map.
>
>
> Obvious troll is obvious. No one likes that map. Every time I play it half the lobby quits in the first couple minutes. It’s also the map I get most sent into for join in progress. That’s telling.

That’s not true because that has NEVER happened to me. I used to not like it but it’s grown on me. Each warzone map is different to make more variety. Going for the boss at the middle is a strategy. If your whole team waits to capture one of the armories, then they aren’t going to get 150 pts. I also find that vehicle combat is very good and focuses more on using ghosts and warthogs as attackers and wraiths and tanks as slowly advancing infantry to hold down a position. You may not like it, but many do including myself. We don’t need any less warzone maps.

Ohh come on its the only one in winter time :slight_smile:

> 2533274968681349;2:
> YES, plus that legendary boss at the beginning decides who wins the match basically

This just isn’t true at all. We have lost that first boss countless times on a steal and still crushed people.

Still not not my favorite map or anything, but that first legendary boss does not determine the winner at all.