REMOVE JIP from Majestic FFA

I want to play a fun game - ordnance, power weapons, armor abilities, … RADAR!

I want to be able to work on my ordnance weapon commendations and try to get the airsassination achievement and jetpack one (which is ridiculously hard…).

I don’t want to play this FFA PRO thing that is in the Majestic FFA playlist and if it looks like getting voted I back out of the lobby since I find the gametype dull and slow.

However, when searching for games you keep putting me, via JIP, into Pro games which people have understandably quit out of (since it’s so monotonous).

You should not have a playlist where there is pro versions for the competitve players and fun versions for the casuals like me.

Separate the pro out into a separate pro FFA playlist, PLEASSSSEEEEEE!!!

Also, inb4 someone says call the waaammmmbulance

I think the Majestic FFA DLC Feedback thread is your best bet.

I’m loving the FFA playlist; it’s just fun to finally be able to screw around and go for commendations without hindering your team (sorry whoever played with me when I was going for the pulse grenade, and anyone now that I’m going for the carbine).

I like both Infinity and Pro, and get where you’re coming from if you prefer one over the other, but I don’t think removing JIP would be good for anyone. It seems like move people leave FFA than the team games for whatever reason (probably because they’re really hurting anything) and the matches would get empty pretty quick. The easier solution would be just to quit yourself if you wind up in a game you’re not happy with.

> I think the Majestic FFA DLC Feedback thread is your best bet.

Thanks, I will try that.

> The easier solution would be just to quit yourself if you wind up in a game you’re not happy with.

That would be fine but they ban people for quitting, even though there’s JIP!

JIP was reasonable to an extend in Regicide, but it’s totally unbalanced in FFA.

> That would be fine but they ban people for quitting, even though there’s JIP!

Then the games you quit shouldn’t count for FFA because that’s just asinine.

> I’m loving the FFA playlist; it’s just fun to finally be able to screw around and go for commendations without hindering your team (sorry whoever played with me when I was going for the pulse grenade, and anyone now that I’m going for the carbine).
>
> I like both Infinity and Pro, and get where you’re coming from if you prefer one over the other, but I don’t think removing JIP would be good for anyone. It seems like move people leave FFA than the team games for whatever reason (probably because they’re really hurting anything) and the matches would get empty pretty quick. The easier solution would be just to quit yourself if you wind up in a game you’re not happy with.

I love it too. Unfortunately however, I feel like I can’t completely let loose and just have fun getting commendations. In Halo 4, only 1st place gets a win. Everything else counts as a loss.

Before Halo 4, getting either 1st, 2nd or 3rd counted as a win.

Unfortunately, I care too much about my win:ration to fully let loose and just muck about in this playlist :frowning: I have to focus on winning.