Remove Heretics and Unearthed from Firefight

I’m not saying remove Unearthed completely, just take the weight off of it. Every time I get teammates who also have it, we always have to vote for it first as if it’s some wonderful map that everyone wants to play…it’s not. It’s a very cool map, but in Firefight not so much. For one, there are not enough vehicles. You’d think with a nice open map there would be more vehicles, a la Beachhead. Even the phantoms rarely drop off a vehicle. If you’re going to keep running the Flat Tire challenge you need to ramp up the vehicles or give us maps that drop them off regularly. Second it’s just to big of a map for my tastes. I like a small map where I can use my pistol and automatic weapons for my remaining commendations.

Please remove Heretics from Firefight. The Perfectionist commendation is hard enough to get without 30 Elites with rocket launchers and spartan lasers coming at me.

Remove Heretics and you remove the only challenge in Arcade. Be thankful they aren’t Boss waves.

1. I do find Unearthed to be a very good firefight map. Before unearthed the only map I like to play is corvette and hold out. Now I enjoy unearthe too.

2. Heretic Elites help a lot with commendations, quit crying.

Whenever I get Unearthed and try and get a team mate in the back of my rocket hog, there is always someone else being an -Yoink- and blowing up the warthog, not killing me, but instantly ending my fun with it. So I can’t boot but they can just t bag and laugh.

Unearthed is a fine map, and I think that, considering how little of the community has the map packs, it should keep appearing often. As to the Heretic Elites, they provide a necessary challenge. Arcade Fight is too easy to give out a normal amount of cR in its current state. They are the toughest enemy, and thenceforth make getting a perfection medal a challenge.

Unearthed pops up first because it is DLC.

Heretics are not that difficult, pick up a rocket, and bam, problem solved. When they finish switch to other weapon. I made it through numerous firefights with just the AR.

> Remove Heretics and you remove the only challenge in Arcade. Be thankful they aren’t Boss waves.

Heretics are way more harder than boss waves and shouldn’t be. Then again I don’t use power weapons during FFA anyways so that might be another reason…

I agree that Heretics are a pain, but their pretty much the only wave of enemies where I get back and watch out.

As for Unearthed, I don’t see anything wrong with it.

I’m not saying Unearthed is a terrible map, I just want the weight taken off of it. It comes up first because it’s DLC and it’s been heavily weighted to show up for first vote, but that was months ago that it came out. Stop offering it first and put it in with the regular rotation. For those of us don’t like it, it creates an unnecessary veto on the first choice.

> I’m not saying Unearthed is a terrible map, I just want the weight taken off of it. It comes up first because it’s DLC and it’s been heavily weighted to show up for first vote, but that was months ago that it came out. Stop offering it first and put it in with the regular rotation. For those of us don’t like it, it creates an unnecessary veto on the first choice.

It’s how DLC works I am afraid, it won’t change.

> > Remove Heretics and you remove the only challenge in Arcade. Be thankful they aren’t Boss waves.
>
> Heretics are way more harder than boss waves and shouldn’t be. Then again I don’t use power weapons during FFA anyways so that might be another reason…

EXACTLY! I usually go with a needler and a pistol, which become useless in the second and third round of Heretics. I like the first round of Heretics, but the only way to survive them after that is to camp in the spawn room and wait for your teammates to kill them. Unlike most people, I’m actually working on my commendations that I have left. Perfectionist is one of them. The only commendation they help is In Command, which you will get playing normally as you work through the other commendations.

> > I’m not saying Unearthed is a terrible map, I just want the weight taken off of it. It comes up first because it’s DLC and it’s been heavily weighted to show up for first vote, but that was months ago that it came out. Stop offering it first and put it in with the regular rotation. For those of us don’t like it, it creates an unnecessary veto on the first choice.
>
> It’s how DLC works I am afraid, it won’t change.

All they have to do is take the weight off. After that it will only show up randomly like all the other maps.