remove forunner slayer permanently out of the game

forrunner slayer allways seems to be dead on arrival it seems like nobody wished to play this playlist some some reason. I couldn’t find any games on this playlist this week I also couldn’t find any games the perivous time it came back please remove this from from the rotation no one wants to play this and add sniper there hasn’t been a sniper playlist for a long time :frowning:

I searched it a couple times last night and also couldn’t find anything.

I don’t think it means it needs to be scrapped permanently, but maybe they should look at boosting the XP and RP payouts for playing it even more.

I matched for three or four games last week, but waited for more than five minutes several times afterward before giving up and moving on to play team Arena. It might be better if 343 made it a random rotation of both Covenant and Forerunner playlists together as one featured item and if they were to make the spawn/re-spawn weapons randomized throughout the respective faction’s arsenal. In respect to the weapons, I think this may have been the case at one time, but it may have been called something different.

I only tried it once, but couldn’t find anything.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> I only tried it once, but couldn’t find anything.

It’s a little bit better in the first couple days, but, yeah this and Roaming King don’t seem to work as rotational playlists. Maybe toss it into Action Sack?

Agreed, it was dead for me and typically had to wait 4-5 minutes…I only played it because of the extra XP… without that extra XP I would not touch this play list, it is simply boring and meh…

> 2533274795938680;5:
> > 2727626560040591;4:
> > I only tried it once, but couldn’t find anything.
>
> It’s a little bit better in the first couple days, but, yeah this and Roaming King don’t seem to work as rotational playlists. Maybe toss it into Action Sack?

I want them to create a Community Skirmish or Community Objective playlist that features everything from the Roaming King playlist as well as some new maps to play the Diminishing Kings mode, the Crazy King mode, 1-Flag Assault (now that they have that figured out), Extraction, Ricochet or the equivalent of 4v4 Assault. Give us a mixed-bag playlist with a bunch of objective based modes on community maps. I really enjoy Roaming King and wish more people would have searched it. Like I said, boost the XP and RP payouts on these types of playlists so that more people are drawn to them when they’re available.

I honestly never played it because I’m simply not a fan of the forerunner weapons myself.

> 2775209234672000;7:
> > 2533274795938680;5:
> > > 2727626560040591;4:
> > > I only tried it once, but couldn’t find anything.
> >
> > It’s a little bit better in the first couple days, but, yeah this and Roaming King don’t seem to work as rotational playlists. Maybe toss it into Action Sack?
>
> I want them to create a Community Skirmish or Community Objective playlist that features everything from the Roaming King playlist as well as the some new maps to play the Diminishing Kings mode, the Crazy King mode, 1-Flag Assault (now that they have that figured out), Extraction, and Ricochet. Give us a mixed-bag playlist with a bunch of objective based modes on community maps. I really enjoy Roaming King and wish more people would have searched it. Like I said, boost the XP and RP payouts on these types of playlists so that more people are drawn to them.

I’d play it all summer long.

> 2533274804839145;8:
> I honestly never played it because I’m simply not a fan of the forerunner weapons myself.

It’s excellent for the double XP and to close out the forerunner weapon commendations. Other than that, I don’t love it, though I like it from time to time as a nice change of pace.

I’ve tried three or four times and never been able to get a match in it.