Remove Firefight add Bot Match please

I just feel that Firefight is just tooo lacking. Yeah it’s a different mode but all the time used to make FF maps could have went into making multiplayer maps. If 343 wants casuals to start getting into playing matchmaking it would be a good place to start. You could set games up and advance the bots skill level as you got better.

EASY for begginers just trying to figure the game out.
NORMAL for people starting to get the hang of the game.
HEROIC around the skill of online players.
LEGENDARY the closest thing to pro players.
MYTHIC Tryhard bots.

You would also be able to mess with certain setting like:

Manerisims:
Shootiness: 1-10
Nade Spam: 1-10
Melee: 1-10
Power Weapon Scavenger: 1-10
Vehicle Man: 1-10

Amount of movement:
CAMP AI find a good spot and rarly move.
AVERAGE AI moves around but can find spots to stay at for little amounts of time.
RUN AND GUN AI moves around the map a bunch looking for victims.

The main thing I don’t like about firefight is that you aren’t fighting the main thing you fight in multiplayer. You fight a bunch of random sized random speed things. And it’s usually laggy.

It would also be a nice feature for testing out forged maps.

With bot match you can still have the fun moments that firefight has to offer but you would be actually getting some practice in on maps that you’re going to play in matchmaking.

So what are your thoughts on this?

I thought casuals already play Reach. I know I do.

Firefight is awesome.

Human opposition is better to learn from than AI-based for MM.

Firefight should most definitely stay, but they could add bot matches, too.

Your assuming that everyone is going to play multiplayer. Not everyone likes it and not everyone has access to xbox live, firefight is something different for people who like something other than campaign and an alternative to online multiplayer.

However I like the idea of adding bots to train on, if they can get it right it would be good, almost like the combat training on black ops. Lets not remove firefight altogether but add something new to the game.

> Firefight should most definitely stay, but they could add bot matches, too.

How about they just add some AI bots to custom games for folks like you and they keep Firefight for the rest of us? There’s no reason they can’t coexist.

> How about they just add some AI bots to custom games for folks like you and they keep Firefight for the rest of us? There’s no reason they can’t coexist.

This please 343i for Halo 4 :slight_smile: