Remove FFA throwback already -_-

What is so throwback about a playlist full of the most hated FFA gametypes? Not to mention the outrageous score limits with 8 people total! It needs to be all slayer with only like a 10% objective weighting. Where the -Yoink- is team snipers?

I know, right? I thought it was gonna be team snipers

i waited all week for snipers get on to play thinking it would be up and i see a bunch of BS on my screen. Then i hear from my friends that 343 lied. LMAO what a joke they say they are going to put snipers up and they put some booshie playlist like FFA Throwback.

I rather FFA throwback than that other terrible FFA gametype regicide

> I rather FFA throwback than that other terrible FFA gametype regicide

UMMM… I think a much better point gathered from what you said is the fact that we already have FFA. We asked for snipes, we were told 5 days, 5 days arrive, instead we get a second FFA that practically nobody likes, especially when we all expected snipes.

Wait wait wait let get me this straight. Momments ago They just released a Playlist full of different free for all gametypes and you’re already trashing it and asking them to remove it without giving out good reasons why?. C’mon lad at least let us know what gametypes they’ve included and ask why they are so called ‘bad’ gametypes.

I agree. I was anxiously awaiting Team Sniper! Then I found it was throwback FFA, I though ok I loved Lone Wolves this will be tide me over until TS is up…Then to find out its only KOTH and Oddball WTF

Well, I can’t complain about a standardised, varied FFA playlist - it is a small step in the right direction for the playlist design a lot of us would like - but I was kinda expecting Snipers too, 343.

I love it because in regicide there is so much stress when i am the king i just want some casual FFA i love it.

At least they’ve proven it’s possible for them to have different gametypes in one playlist.

> At least they’ve proven it’s possible for them to have different gametypes in one playlist.

We knew it was possible, they just said they had no plans to have playlists featuring multiple gametypes.

I loved FFA throwback, but now snipers is in :(, guess we will get FFA next week then.

They did put Team Sniper, They were just testing the playlist ONLINE in the morning, FFA THROWBACK was just a test for see how it developed online.

Now, it was actually pretty cool! I really liked, although it was just a test with KOTH and ODDBALL I think they in mind more stuff but in a future.

They just putted Team Snipers, and already 10k people are playing it. So, Don’t complain for ANYTHING people, they kept their promises.