Remove extended shields

Having an armor mod that makes you invulnerable to sniper headshots and allows you to win almost any gunfight shouldn’t be in the game. Does anyone else think this way?

> 2533274797271149;1:
> Having an armor mod that makes you invulnerable to sniper headshots and allows you to win almost any gunfight shouldn’t be in the game. Does anyone else think this way?

No, not really. Pull the trigger twice.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274797271149;1:
> > Having an armor mod that makes you invulnerable to sniper headshots and allows you to win almost any gunfight shouldn’t be in the game. Does anyone else think this way?
>
>
> No, not really. Pull the trigger twice.

The person with extended shields often has enough time to get to cover or run from the sniper’s line of sight.

> 2533274797271149;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2533274797271149;1:
> > > Having an armor mod that makes you invulnerable to sniper headshots and allows you to win almost any gunfight shouldn’t be in the game. Does anyone else think this way?
> >
> >
> > No, not really. Pull the trigger twice.
>
>
> The person with extended shields often has enough time to get to cover or run from the sniper’s line of sight.

No offense, but that seems like a personal problem. I kill people with enhanced shields with the various snipers about every time I pull one out.

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274797271149;3:
> > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > 2533274797271149;1:
> > > > Having an armor mod that makes you invulnerable to sniper headshots and allows you to win almost any gunfight shouldn’t be in the game. Does anyone else think this way?
> > >
> > >
> > > No, not really. Pull the trigger twice.
> >
> >
> > The person with extended shields often has enough time to get to cover or run from the sniper’s line of sight.
>
>
> No offense, but that seems like a personal problem. I kill people with enhanced shields with the various snipers about every time I pull one out.

Look, i can hit them in the head just fine but when the enemy doesn’t die, its annoying to go through the extra work and bullet to finish them off

Honestly it’s not really bothering me that much. Yea a bullet might go to waste from a snipezzz but i think Upgraded Shields can be a useful tool for making an offense on a base.

There’s a reason I whip it out when the enemy team is camping with sniper rifles. I love making them waste ammo trying to headshot me, taking cover, rinse and repeat.

Not only is it great for snipers it also takes two hits from a bayonet unless i’m mistaken, a godsend when turbo comes around.

If they take away upgraded shields they need to take away all the ridiculous op weapons and remove the one hit kill bayonet attachments. The upgraded shields are fine and belong in warzone.

Do people use extended shields? I haven’t encountered enough enemies using it to even notice it.