remove end of game celebration !

Can u please remove the end of game celebration. Even when i win it annoys me. Its like teabagin. I hate it. Take it out.

Its doesn’t add anything to it apart from -Yoink!- people off. Yes u wont congrats…yes we won yay. Y do i need to see them celebrating at the end. It should be optional to see it.

Just look away. Check your phone or something lol it’s too short for it to be a problem and believe it or not for everyone that dislikes it someone does like it. I say give my options to pick from like halo 4 poses. Assasin, noble etc

I like them, I say keep them in.

> 2533274794574582;1:
> Can u please remove the end of game celebration. Even when i win it annoys me. Its like teabagin. I hate it. Take it out.
>
> Its doesn’t add anything to it apart from -Yoink!- people off. Yes u wont congrats…yes we won yay. Y do i need to see them celebrating at the end. It should be optional to see it.

You are right! I don’t even enjoy it when I win. It’s such a generic addition to the game end that I hate even knowing it’s about to go on. A spin on the celebration would be to quickly show the actual team (custom armor and all) for a few seconds, then show a close up of the highest scoring player. Just a thought; I doubt I would even like that, but it would certainly be better than the current celebration.

The real problem is it looks highly unprofessional. Like a bro-fisting college student thought it up. All we need to see if our spartans standing either triumph or defeat. The logo’s behind the spartans are attrocious also, do something about those as well.

I kinda would like 343i to change it so that when -insert team wins- it shows the team who lost on the ground dead with one surviving member crawling away, while the winning team is looming over them. And then the members check the status of their bodies while one finishes off the other with a pistol.

this is so relevant to improving H5

/sarcasm

#teabaggedtoomuch?

I would like it if it was customizable. I could make my Spartan stoic while others cheered, or the other way around.

> 2533274867157068;8:
> I would like it if it was customizable. I could make my Spartan stoic while others cheered, or the other way around.

> 2533274828579555;6:
> I kinda would like 343i to change it so that when -insert team wins- it shows the team who lost on the ground dead with one surviving member crawling away, while the winning team is looming over them. And then the members check the status of their bodies while one finishes off the other with a pistol.

Gotta spice up your CoD with some Farcry.

Its fine, i dont mind it. Not a huge game changer at all

> 2783251376860907;9:
> > 2533274867157068;8:
> > I would like it if it was customizable. I could make my Spartan stoic while others cheered, or the other way around.
>
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274828579555;6:
> > I kinda would like 343i to change it so that when -insert team wins- it shows the team who lost on the ground dead with one surviving member crawling away, while the winning team is looming over them. And then the members check the status of their bodies while one finishes off the other with a pistol.
>
>
> Gotta spice up your CoD with some Farcry.

Think you’re on the wrong website. I was talking about Halo 5.

> 2533274828579555;11:
> > 2783251376860907;9:
> > > 2533274867157068;8:
> > > I would like it if it was customizable. I could make my Spartan stoic while others cheered, or the other way around.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274828579555;6:
> > > I kinda would like 343i to change it so that when -insert team wins- it shows the team who lost on the ground dead with one surviving member crawling away, while the winning team is looming over them. And then the members check the status of their bodies while one finishes off the other with a pistol.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Gotta spice up your CoD with some Farcry.
>
>
>
> Think you’re on the wrong website. I was talking about Halo 5.

I was making a joke since everyone seems to like to compare Halo 5 with CoD and because Farcry has that whole customizable endgame taunt thing.

> 2533274835305187;2:
> Just look away. Check your phone or something lol it’s too short for it to be a problem and believe it or not for everyone that dislikes it someone does like it. I say give my options to pick from like halo 4 poses. Assasin, noble etc

The only thing I like about it is the music when you win.

My vote is for taking it out. Or edit it somehow the high fives or whatever are cringeworthy.

Also dont play it so soon after the match if you must leave it because we like to run around for a few seconds and pick off a few leftovers.

I like it. It really nails the competitive feel.

I agree. Spartans are B.A. soldiers. Professional. Stoic. They aren’t diva soccer players. These scenes add nothing to the game.

Omfg who gives a -Yoink- about it. It don’t bother me just a bunch if whiney 2 year olds that cant spare 5 seconds of there time. No wonder why halo is failing. There to many cry babies in the community. At least its different than COD.

As a person who plays video games with people on the internet, I have zero interest in trash talking. It has never been my thing. I hate it when people trash talk me because I will never trash 'em back. So yeah, I could do without the bro-fisting, the crowd pump-up action, and the like. My feelings wouldn’t be hurt if they got rid of the animations and just let the post-game report do the talking.

> 2533274828579555;6:
> I kinda would like 343i to change it so that when -insert team wins- it shows the team who lost on the ground dead with one surviving member crawling away, while the winning team is looming over them. And then the members check the status of their bodies while one finishes off the other with a pistol.

As awesome as that is, I think it may be a bit too gruesome for Halo.