Remove blue against red, what do you think?!

I would like to see my character created with armor and colors even in multiplayer in team slayer and great slaughter.
what do you think?
:slight_smile:
the first survey is not 'good, thanks to the second vote

… no thanks.

It’ll just get confusing when we turn a corner only to see someone and teamkill them because we thought they were an enemy.

That said, bring normal colours back to flood, and possibly implement a good FFA playlist.

That would make things way too confusing. Also, how did you screw up the poll that bad? It’s a sincere question.

but how do you 'to remove the first survey, has created two, Ugh I was wrong; (
and the first time I post a poll, it came out 2 :wink:

uhm no.

> … no thanks.
>
> It’ll just get confusing when we turn a corner only to see someone and teamkill them because we thought they were an enemy.
>
> That said, bring normal colours back to flood, and possibly implement a good FFA playlist.

Flood Colors? Yes.

Good FFA playlist? Yes.

Remove Red vs Blue? No.

It’s classic. You think the Halo 4 forums has enough complaints? If this happens, just wait and see :stuck_out_tongue:

It should just be an option that can be toggled in the menus. Default, it’s red vs blue, but if you want it can be individual colors.

It really wouldn’t be that hard to discern friend between foe, what with radar, service tags, and red names above enemies…you’d have to be pretty dimwitted to teamkill by accident.