Remove Battle Creek from Fiesta

That map is absolutely horrible for the mode. Once one team takes the advantage for just a moment, it’s over. And due to the nature of the mode, that depends on weapon spawns.
After that, there’s no safe place to spawn anymore.

I regularly backpack my team in fiesta, and every time I’ve played on this map, I haven’t been able to do anything.

So because you can’t seem to carry a team, it means the map is bad?? Also, let’s be honest here, it’s Fiesta… I wouldn’t sweat about it. Anything can happen in that mode. I’d just be happy you have more maps now.

Because it being fiesta and all it is completely random which side gets the better weapons. Many people like this map, they won’t take it out.

Lol I think that map is fun. Just massive chaos all the time. Good to have one small maps like that.
If you don’t like it at least it a Mao that the games are pretty quick.
I mean really look at cod. Nuketown is the map that always comes back from high demand.
Or is this just a post to brag about how you carry all your teams. And it bothers you that your not able to do it?

> 2533274815533909;2:
> So because you can’t seem to carry a team, it means the map is bad?? Also, let’s be honest here, it’s Fiesta… I wouldn’t sweat about it. Anything can happen in that mode. I’d just be happy you have more maps now.

I’m just saying that as someone who is good at the mode, I know that the map is just bad.

> 2533274874616028;4:
> Lol I think that map is fun. Just massive chaos all the time. Good to have one small maps like that.
> If you don’t like it at least it a Mao that the games are pretty quick.
> I mean really look at cod. Nuketown is the map that always comes back from high demand.
> Or is this just a post to brag about how you carry all your teams. And it bothers you that your not able to do it?

No, I only brought up the carrying to show that I’m good at the mode, but the map is so bad I can’t do anything.

It’s a great map and shouldn’t be removed. Just because you can’t always win on it doesn’t mean anything really.

It’s Super Fiesta. Who cares? It’s supposed to be the exact opposite of a sweat fest.

I just want to know why you can’t clamber up to the top of the bases? That is an essential spot on Beaver Creek, absolutely ridiculous that it’s blocked off on this version!

Personally I think it’s a great map, I haven’t had any problems with it I love pretty much all the new maps. I’m glad they added more maps and don’t wish for any to be removed.

Battle creek is that halo one map right? I loved that map back when the halo one playlist was in halo 5. Its very small but it was great for CTF and slayer. I don’t under stand why you hate it. Its even on both sides of the map and there is a teleport at the back of the base that lends to the other side. There is a big rock in the middle that you can climb to use long ranged weapons or use it as cover. I loved that map.

> 2535426615997959;11:
> Battle creek is that halo one map right? I loved that map back when the halo one playlist was in halo 5. Its very small but it was great for CTF and slayer. I don’t under stand why you hate it. Its even on both sides of the map and there is a teleport at the back of the base that lends to the other side. There is a big rock in the middle that you can climb to use long ranged weapons or use it as cover. I loved that map.

He says he doesn’t like it because he doesn’t win on it.

> 2535426615997959;11:
> Battle creek is that halo one map right? I loved that map back when the halo one playlist was in halo 5. Its very small but it was great for CTF and slayer. I don’t under stand why you hate it. Its even on both sides of the map and there is a teleport at the back of the base that lends to the other side. There is a big rock in the middle that you can climb to use long ranged weapons or use it as cover. I loved that map.

I like the map normally. It’s just bad for fiesta.

> 2533274816788253;12:
> > 2535426615997959;11:
> > Battle creek is that halo one map right? I loved that map back when the halo one playlist was in halo 5. Its very small but it was great for CTF and slayer. I don’t under stand why you hate it. Its even on both sides of the map and there is a teleport at the back of the base that lends to the other side. There is a big rock in the middle that you can climb to use long ranged weapons or use it as cover. I loved that map.
>
> He says he doesn’t like it because he doesn’t win on it.

No I really like the map. It’s just horrible for fiesta.