Remove ban hammer or fix the servers

How long has this been an issue? I say 343 should remove the banhammer and fix the servers kicking people or whatever it is. Ive been banned twice in one day by these server kicks and its getting awfully annoying that you are punished for their mistake. Fine it kicks you but then why does it count towards the bannhammer? 343 cmooon.

> 2533274944243845;1:
> How long has this been an issue? I say 343 should remove the banhammer and fix the servers kicking people or whatever it is. Ive been banned twice in one day by these server kicks and its getting awfully annoying that you are punished for their mistake. Fine it kicks you but then why does it count towards the bannhammer? 343 cmooon.

This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274944243845;1:
> > How long has this been an issue? I say 343 should remove the banhammer and fix the servers kicking people or whatever it is. Ive been banned twice in one day by these server kicks and its getting awfully annoying that you are punished for their mistake. Fine it kicks you but then why does it count towards the bannhammer? 343 cmooon.
>
>
> This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here.

Thank you.