Remove backout option in lobby

To many people are quitting at the vote lobby and it is annoying when you get full teams quitting because they didn’t get the map choice that they wanted.

Then there’s teams in BTB that quit because they only want to play people of lesser skill and keep stats up if the backout option in this lobby is removed people would quit out less often then just having the party leader back the whole team out.

So instead of improving the assortment of maps you want to force players to feel stuck in games?

Well considering how many times you see Exile, Ragnarok, and Haven selected I cannot at all blame people for leaving. They may be mostly decent maps but nobody wants to play them all the time.

Decent forge maps are to be added soon. How about you play them, vote for maps you think are fair maps that people could enjoy… And maybe there will be less quitting when those maps are placed into permanent playlists.

Lets fix the reasons first. Stop giving people reasons to quit before locking them in lobbies they don’t want to play in.

> Decent forge maps are to be added soon. How about you play them, vote for maps you think are fair maps that people could enjoy… And maybe there will be less quitting when those maps are placed into permanent playlists.
>
> Lets fix the reasons first. Stop giving people reasons to quit before locking them in lobbies they don’t want to play in.

BOOM! you said it all right now, personally i hate when someone is willing to complain without offering a solution or even knowing the reason

They will just dashboard or turn off their Xbox.

> They will just dashboard or turn off their Xbox.

This.

Keep choosing exile every game and I’ll keep backing out every game.

This.

Keep choosing haven every game and I’ll keep backing out every game.

used to do it all the time in reach. i hate dmr starts. i cant wait till they nerf it somehow in halo 4.

> > They will just dashboard or turn off their Xbox.
>
> This.
>
> Keep choosing exile every game and I’ll keep backing out every game.

> So instead of improving the assortment of maps you want to force players to feel stuck in games?

> To many people are quitting at the vote lobby and it is annoying when you get full teams quitting because they didn’t get the map choice that they wanted.
>
> Then there’s teams in BTB that quit because they only want to play people of lesser skill and keep stats up if the backout option in this lobby is removed people would quit out less often then just having the party leader back the whole team out.

they made it so you can’t back out after voting and I hate that because if I wanna go get my friend I have to quit. Seriously what is the point of bringing in joip if they are so restrictive/so quick to ban people? Of course having ranked and social playlists would fix this but why should we have those right?