Remove Antifreeze

If being a terrible map isn’t bad enough, it’s also an entirely broken map with a multitude of ways to escape and rain hell down upon your enemies. It needs to be fixed in the same way Orion was fixed, which is to say taken behind 343’s tool shed and shot. There is not one redeeming factor to this unbalanced, crappy looking, broken, convoluted excuse for a map. Name even ONE. You can’t.

Yes, because we need less maps, not more. /S How about 343 actually fixes it and orion instead, that sounds better. They said they were going to fix orion, but that was clearly a lie.

> 2533274831534658;2:
> Yes, because we need less maps, not more. /S How about 343 actually fixes it and orion instead, that sounds better. They said they were going to fix orion, but that was clearly a lie.

There’s no fixing antifreeze. It needs an outright replacement.

> 2533274823519895;3:
> > 2533274831534658;2:
> > Yes, because we need less maps, not more. /S How about 343 actually fixes it and orion instead, that sounds better. They said they were going to fix orion, but that was clearly a lie.
>
>
> There’s no fixing antifreeze. It needs an outright replacement.

Not outright removal though, less maps isn’t a good thing.

> 2533274831534658;4:
> > 2533274823519895;3:
> > > 2533274831534658;2:
> > > Yes, because we need less maps, not more. /S How about 343 actually fixes it and orion instead, that sounds better. They said they were going to fix orion, but that was clearly a lie.
> >
> >
> > There’s no fixing antifreeze. It needs an outright replacement.
>
>
> Not outright removal though, less maps isn’t a good thing.

Usually I’d agree, but antifreeze is just SO bad that I’d take fewer maps in this situation.

How about they remove all the BTB maps, because they all suck, and replace them with good community made maps?

> 2533274831534658;2:
> Yes, because we need less maps, not more. /S How about 343 actually fixes it and orion instead, that sounds better. They said they were going to fix orion, but that was clearly a lie.

orion was such a 1 sided, suicide for the damage boost, pleasing to look at, garbage design of a map. They cannot fix it for 4v4 matchmaking. maybe for FFA but they have more pressing needs like fixing/removing antifreeze!

> 2533274837720524;6:
> How about they remove all the BTB maps, because they all suck, and replace them with good community made maps?

whoa, theres an idea

Agree. I’m usually against removing maps just for the sake of variety but antifreeze is the worst map I’ve ever seen in any game, ever. Just give us community BTB already. Every BTB community map I look at online looks better than anything the game developer gave us, which is kinda sad.

> 2533274814235104;8:
> > 2533274837720524;6:
> > How about they remove all the BTB maps, because they all suck, and replace them with good community made maps?
>
>
> whoa, theres an idea

Or I have an even better idea. How about some real btb maps that aren’t forged?

> 2533274831534658;10:
> > 2533274814235104;8:
> > > 2533274837720524;6:
> > > How about they remove all the BTB maps, because they all suck, and replace them with good community made maps?
> >
> >
> > whoa, theres an idea
>
>
> Or I have an even better idea. How about some real btb maps that aren’t forged?

Whoa!! slow down there partner… if 343 gives us too much of what we actually want our heads would explode. take it easy

I find this funny cause there was a post earlier today in which people voted on their most liked map 343 added in an update. Antifreeze was third highest last I checked lol

> 2533274840624875;12:
> I find this funny cause there was a post earlier today in which people voted on their most liked map 343 added in an update. Antifreeze was third highest last I checked lol

Wait what?? Where? How? Are you joking? You must be joking? Tell me you’re joking! Am I being punked? Seriously is this accurate?

> 2533274831534658;10:
> > 2533274814235104;8:
> > > 2533274837720524;6:
> > > How about they remove all the BTB maps, because they all suck, and replace them with good community made maps?
> >
> >
> > whoa, theres an idea
>
>
> Or I have an even better idea. How about some real btb maps that aren’t forged?

They’re never going to do that, the maps there are only used in one playlist that’s not even ranked. I like you’re idea, the maps now suck, antifreeze is terrible and there are plenty of community made maps that are great, but that doesn’t change the reason they won’t give us fresh maps for it.

I actually love Antifreeze. I sucked at it at first, but you learn to play smart and use BR. It’s one of my best playing maps

I’m not really fond of the map myself. It doesn’t help that people have already found a new way to get on top of the map again (hint: it’s by the scattershot spawn).

I honestly haven’t noticed anything about Antifreeze that suggests it doesn’t play like it was designed.

I just don’t like how it’s an infantry-focused BTB map where the only vehicles are two Ghosts. In any other Halo this would have been considered a 4v4/6v6 map.

Of all the BTB maps, Antifreeze is near the top in terms of how it well it plays. I just don’t like the combat style it was designed for. Recurve, Basin, and Entombed are the maps that need the most fixing. Recurve has been neutered with the removal of the Scorpion and should at least have a Mantis instead of a Gauss Hog. Basin is not a faithful successor to Valhalla, since the map is too cramped for vehicle combat as only one side is even traversable by vehicle. The map has freaking Rocket Hogs yet nobody bothers using them. That tells you there’s a problem. Entombed is just overall terrible. The combat doesn’t follow any established patterns and feels completely random. There’s no flow.