Remove aiming with the plasma pistol

say if you’re in the banshee and the enemy has a plasma pistol all they have to do is aim it if you’re anywhere near in the sky and that emp blast has heat seeking guidance ok that is complete bs remove aiming with the plasma pistol it’s way to easy to emp a vehicle they should have be real close to you to emp you out of the sky not a couple of yards 343 you guy’s don’t know what your doing just let halo die

Plasma pistols track it’s what they do. Can someone please explain to me why people think they should be invincible in vehicles?

Man these posts are getting more ridiculous by the minute. Nerf nerf nerf

No you should use your Flying trick or either have awareness of whats happening around you.

Both of the above are easy counters to the PP.

He does realize “a few yards away” is still realy close, right?

To be honest, as some vehicles are so weak, the anti-vehicle weapons can feel OP. Buff the vehicles, leave the anti-vehicle weapons as they are.

> 2535431428716693;1:
> say if you’re in the banshee and the enemy has a plasma pistol all they have to do is aim it if you’re anywhere near in the sky and that emp blast has heat seeking guidance ok that is complete bs remove aiming with the plasma pistol it’s way to easy to emp a vehicle they should have be real close to you to emp you out of the sky not a couple of yards 343 you guy’s don’t know what your doing just let halo die

I’m with you on nerfing the range that the Plasma Pistol has when you scope in with it. I don’t know the exact distance but it is very possible to charge it and shoot someone across a large distance and it will still track.

> 2533274813061580;7:
> > 2535431428716693;1:
> > say if you’re in the banshee and the enemy has a plasma pistol all they have to do is aim it if you’re anywhere near in the sky and that emp blast has heat seeking guidance ok that is complete bs remove aiming with the plasma pistol it’s way to easy to emp a vehicle they should have be real close to you to emp you out of the sky not a couple of yards 343 you guy’s don’t know what your doing just let halo die
>
>
> I’m with you on nerfing the range that the Plasma Pistol has when you scope in with it. I don’t know the exact distance but it is very possible to charge it and shoot someone across a large distance and it will still track.

Remember this gem? :slight_smile: The tracking could be reduced on the pp, or it could be balanced with some kind of notification noise when a plasma bolt is tracking you. Would let you know to flip a Banshee.

Basically, when you get in a vehicle, it should activate God mode. Everyone should instantly die and all the kills should be attributed to the driver.

The Plasma pistol is made for that it doesn’t do much else other that EMP shields why would you want to make it useless? If you want to nerf anything nerf the Banshee bombs recharge rate.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> Plasma pistols track it’s what they do. Can someone please explain to me why people think they should be invincible in vehicles?

Try having someone all the way across the map constantly emping you outta the god dang sky over and over again

> 2533274825230411;10:
> The Plasma pistol is made for that it doesn’t do much else other that EMP shields why would you want to make it useless? If you want to nerf anything nerf the Banshee bombs recharge rate.

Try having someone all the way across the map constantly emping you out of the sky t

> 2533274813239350;9:
> Basically, when you get in a vehicle, it should activate God mode. Everyone should instantly die and all the kills should be attributed to the driver.

Try having someone across the map constantly emp you with a plasma pistol it’s bs

> 2533274803493024;8:
> > 2533274813061580;7:
> > > 2535431428716693;1:
> > > say if you’re in the banshee and the enemy has a plasma pistol all they have to do is aim it if you’re anywhere near in the sky and that emp blast has heat seeking guidance ok that is complete bs remove aiming with the plasma pistol it’s way to easy to emp a vehicle they should have be real close to you to emp you out of the sky not a couple of yards 343 you guy’s don’t know what your doing just let halo die
> >
> >
> > I’m with you on nerfing the range that the Plasma Pistol has when you scope in with it. I don’t know the exact distance but it is very possible to charge it and shoot someone across a large distance and it will still track.
>
>
> Remember this gem? :slight_smile: The tracking could be reduced on the pp, or it could be balanced with some kind of notification noise when a plasma bolt is tracking you. Would let you know to flip a Banshee.

Exactly

I think that…That’s Okey…there should be some change in the plasma pistol.

> 2533274825230411;10:
> The Plasma pistol is made for that it doesn’t do much else other that EMP shields why would you want to make it useless? If you want to nerf anything nerf the Banshee bombs recharge rate.

Dude that gun will emp all the way across the map and at long range it still tracks your movements almost impossible to dodge

> 2535438002035715;15:
> I think that…That’s Okey…there should be some change in the plasma pistol.

Really someone can emp you all the way across the map and at long distance it still tracks your movements til it hits you

> 2533274865057977;3:
> Man these posts are getting more ridiculous by the minute. Nerf nerf nerf

These surge of removal posts are getting cancerous and really effecting my brain. Op just be weary of PPs. Chances are that if you’re flying away or high up, you’ll probably land around cover or recover quick enough to get away. You can always dodge them too, you have maneuverability.

EMPing you from across the map? Have you tried flying behind cover? Because, if you’re getting cross-mapped with an overcharge, it’s probably you that just sucks.

> 2535431428716693;11:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > Plasma pistols track it’s what they do. Can someone please explain to me why people think they should be invincible in vehicles?
>
>
> Try having someone all the way across the map constantly emping you outta the god dang sky over and over again

I don’t fly low enough for that to happen. Even I know that and I suck in the banshee, always have. If someone EMPS me and doesn’t get the sky-jack they will get bombed the second I get airborne circle and pull off a banshee trick. The plasma pistol is fine. It works the way it was intended and isn’t overpowered in my opinion. A banshee flying high, darting in an out of cover can stay airborne nigh indefinitely.