remove 85% bloom

It’s annoying and unnessacary.
All Reach needs is :

Zero Bloom 3sk pistol no AAs

And 100% Bloom default AA Reach

When there are too many Gametypes and settings it really interrupts the consistency of matchmaking

As the DMR is the only consistent utility weapon that isn’t broken with zero bloom I don’t understand why there isn’t a playlist with zero bloom and DMR only starts.

Not everyone likes random bullet mechanics like bloom and spread.

> As the DMR is the only consistent utility weapon that isn’t broken with zero bloom I don’t understand why there isn’t a playlist with zero bloom and DMR only starts.
>
> Not everyone likes random bullet mechanics like bloom and spread.

Exactly, thank you, I’m absolutely befuddled why we lost zero bloom gametypes without ever receiving ZB objective, etc.

Even the pistol with it’s massive reticle and spread is bothersome in the new Anniv. playlists. I’d love to see a precise weapon with a capped RoF with Zero Bloom… similar to the H2 BR, with a 4-5 shot kill so it’s not super fast. I don’t understand how this gametype hasn’t caught on.

There should be an Anniversary ZB Classic Slayer playlist or Anniversary ZB Classic everything in fact. That way those who like bloom can play with it and those who don’t play ZB.

no, 85% bloom is fine. 0% bloom is terrible. No halo game has had laser beam accurate weapons with no bullet spread. 85% bloom is close to representing the bullet spread in past Halo games.

> No halo game has had laser beam accurate weapons with no bullet spread.

Lol. The Halo 2 BR and the DMR are hitscan.