Removal of Slide Boost/Fastfall

In my opinion the removal of the Slide boost and Fastfall was a bad idea. 343 refers to these as “Exploits” I fully disagree with the term exploit. The word exploit would imply that these are things every player can use or take advantage of but they cannot because it takes a lot of practice, skill and perfect timing to pull of these tricks during gameplay. To me an exploit would be a map hole in a badly tested forge built map (Antifreeze) or even a loot cave in a game like Destiny.

It’s like removing button glitches in H2. Think of the outcry there would have been. Anyways slide boosting does less to gameplay than button glitches anyways. The only instance where I have seen slide boosting giving an unfair advantage is blue spawn on plaza to get to sniper, but I think red has an easier time getting OS to it balances out

Imagine halo 2 without bxr, bxb and double shot!! (Facepalm)

> 2533274912317447;2:
> It’s like removing button glitches in H2. Think of the outcry there would have been. Anyways slide boosting does less to gameplay than button glitches anyways. The only instance where I have seen slide boosting giving an unfair advantage is blue spawn on plaza to get to sniper, but I think red has an easier time getting OS to it balances out

I remember pre-launch I watched a video where a 343i employee said one of his favourite moves was to slide, then jump and boost. To call it an exploit seems a bit contradictory.