Removal of "LIKE" option on posts

Just noticed that the option to LIKE a post was quietly removed from the forums. It was a nice gauge of community support for particular ideas or opinions. Now instead of just clicking to lend a little support to a post people will have to post the same ideas repeatedly if they feel like it. Isn’t there enough of this already? If someone posts and a significant part of the community likes or supports it why can’t we see that?

Dude, there is a like button. It’s the little heart under your post.

> 2533274856495166;2:
> Dude, there is a like button. It’s the little heart under your post.

Don’t know why I can’t see it. I see in notifications I got three likes, but I still don’t see an option to like on any posts any more.

Now my post was quietly relegated to the obscurity of the support forum where it probably won’t get seen. I guess someone doesn’t LIKE me.

> 2533274968722829;4:
> Now my post was quietly relegated to the obscurity of the support forum where it probably won’t get seen. I guess someone doesn’t LIKE me.

Relax, the appearance of Like in the post is equal to any other forum , the problem we are facing is the same with the " Quote "

> 2535413584932452;5:
> > 2533274968722829;4:
> > Now my post was quietly relegated to the obscurity of the support forum where it probably won’t get seen. I guess someone doesn’t LIKE me.
>
>
> Relax, the appearance of Like in the post is equal to any other forum , the problem we are facing is the same with the " Quote "

Ok, but I still don’t understand and still don’t see LIKE onions in any threads or posts. I don’t have any problem with the QUOTE function though. Maybe there’s a glitch with some Waypoint UI update. I never noticed the little “OP” diamond next to every post where the OP responds before either. I’m probably just paranoid from getting shot in the back every other spawn :wink: jk

I checked the 7/21 Update thread and it appears some other people have the same issue. There’s no little heart below the posts to LIKE. I do like the new dark theme though. Contrast makes it a lot to easier to read and less eye strain. I would put a “like” on the update OP if I could :wink:

I figured it out and maybe it should get stickied or something. I paused ADBLOCK and all the options now appear. Chrystal clear and easy to see. So people running adblock will have to pause it or whitelist the site to use those functions. I apologize for the paranoia, but maybe this needs some attention. Update looks great. Added a “like” on that OP.

> 2533274968722829;8:
> I figured it out and maybe it should get stacked or something. I paused ADBLOCK and all the options now appear. Chrystal clear and easy to see. So people running adblock will have to pause it or whitelist the site to use those functions. I apologize for the paranoia, but maybe this needs some attention. Update looks great. Added a “like” on that OP.

Tha’s actually good to know, been using a computer with no ad block, so this will probably save me some confusion when i get back to my normal laptop. Thanks.

> 2533274968722829;8:
> I figured it out and maybe it should get stickied or something. I paused ADBLOCK and all the options now appear. Chrystal clear and easy to see. So people running adblock will have to pause it or whitelist the site to use those functions. I apologize for the paranoia, but maybe this needs some attention. Update looks great. Added a “like” on that OP.

I was wondering about that as well. Thanks for the info. Don’t worry about the paranoia, it’s us not you.
BTW I wanted to like your post but I haven’t turned off adblock yet.

> 2533274968722829;1:
> Just noticed that the option to LIKE a post was quietly removed from the forums. It was a nice gauge of community support for particular ideas or opinions. Now instead of just clicking to lend a little support to a post people will have to post the same ideas repeatedly if they feel like it. Isn’t there enough of this already? If someone posts and a significant part of the community likes or supports it why can’t we see that?

Holy -Yoink- thank you! I was going crazy trying to figure this out.