Remmber when Warzone was overhyped

Now S***fest zone is sitting there waiting to be loved.

Its so stupid how it works
Me and my team just shooting the -Yoink- out of a banshee raider till a enemy just came to shoot it with his stupid spartan laser, it should not be like that. It should be the team who does most damage in a period of time, Hell! Just anything will work!
When theres one defender left and we dont have time to find him. Next thing you know you got a whole f
**** D-Day happening outside, Cant it just lock down when theres like a few defenders left?
Mongooses. What is the point of them? When they are usefull its when your team is about to get s** on
*AR is useless
*Summit is the worst map ever created
*Map rotation is not working

• I love stealing boss kills for my team, love it when I can sneak behind enemy lines and rack up 150 points all by my lonesome. - When ANYTHING in Halo is contested you can’t capture it, this isn’t a new concept. - Transport, the point of a mongoose is transportation. Cheap and quick, get to where you need to be with a Mongoose®. - The AR is amazing, people here say its OP but apparently its “useless”? - I can think of a dozen worse maps in past Halo games. - My maps rotate between the three available just fine.

The AR is far from being useless. When people aren’t camping outside with a Battle Rifle, they’re camping indoors with an Assault Rifle instantly spraying anyone to death. Even I often fall back on using the AR as a crutch. Hell you can even snipe with the thing if you have the longshot variant.

I think some people just won’t be satisfied until the AR is the new god gun and the game is ruined because of it.

The Mongoose is pointless now and not worth wasting energy points on and the one with rockets is even more useless.

Yeah at least half of my kills are from the AR. It’s great for close to mid range.
The Mongoose is, like xCrimsonLegendx said, good for transportation.

Just because you’re not that good at it doesn’t mean the game mode is bad or isn’t being played.

Warzone overhyped? Slightly. Many of us are enjoying the -Yoink- out of it and can’t put it down.

> 2533274819302824;3:
> The AR is far from being useless. When people aren’t camping outside with a Battle Rifle, they’re camping indoors with an Assault Rifle instantly spraying anyone to death. Even I often fall back on using the AR as a crutch. Hell you can even snipe with the thing if you have the longshot variant.
>
> I think some people just won’t be satisfied until the AR is the new god gun and the game is ruined because of it.

Sniping with an assault rifle? That’s the best thing I’ve heard all day.

> 2533274874809745;8:
> > 2533274819302824;3:
> > The AR is far from being useless. When people aren’t camping outside with a Battle Rifle, they’re camping indoors with an Assault Rifle instantly spraying anyone to death. Even I often fall back on using the AR as a crutch. Hell you can even snipe with the thing if you have the longshot variant.
> >
> > I think some people just won’t be satisfied until the AR is the new god gun and the game is ruined because of it.
>
>
> Sniping with an assault rifle? That’s the best thing I’ve heard all day.

He doesn’t mean one shot, one kill like an actual sniper rifle. He means that one of the AR variants has the same range as a DMR.