Remix of torque which is a remix of the rig?!!!

Stasis is obviously a remix of torque has the (now) broken ring and the moving tube thing. Wasn’t torque a remix of the rig though? Which means that we are getting a double remix. This is very disappointing 343i. Tyrant, the new arena map is my favourite map and many of my friends and it WASNT a remix.

P.S Torque is a -Yoink- map why choose that one out of all the others to remix?

It’s not a remix of the Rig whatsoever.

Tourque wasn’t a remix of Rig. Was it ?

If it was then holy -Yoink- 343, props for making an unrecognizable remix.

Lol how is Torque a remix of the rig? They look nothing alike, and use different skyboxes.

Torque is not a remix of The Rig.

> 2535415305234137;1:
> Stasis is obviously a remix of torque has the (now) broken ring and the moving tube thing. Wasn’t torque a remix of the rig though? Which means that we are getting a double remix. This is very disappointing 343i. Tyrant, the new arena map is my favourite map and many of my friends and it WASNT a remix.
>
> P.S Torque is a -Yoink- map why choose that one out of all the others to remix?

I believe Tyrant and the rig are the only maps that haven’t been remixed as of the next update.

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2535415305234137;1:
> > Stasis is obviously a remix of torque has the (now) broken ring and the moving tube thing. Wasn’t torque a remix of the rig though? Which means that we are getting a double remix. This is very disappointing 343i. Tyrant, the new arena map is my favourite map and many of my friends and it WASNT a remix.
> >
> > P.S Torque is a -Yoink- map why choose that one out of all the others to remix?
>
>
> I believe Tyrant and the rig are the only maps that haven’t been remixed as of the next update.

Tyrant is a given since it just came out.

> 2533274973957410;7:
> > 2533274880633045;6:
> > > 2535415305234137;1:
> > > Stasis is obviously a remix of torque has the (now) broken ring and the moving tube thing. Wasn’t torque a remix of the rig though? Which means that we are getting a double remix. This is very disappointing 343i. Tyrant, the new arena map is my favourite map and many of my friends and it WASNT a remix.
> > >
> > > P.S Torque is a -Yoink- map why choose that one out of all the others to remix?
> >
> >
> > I believe Tyrant and the rig are the only maps that haven’t been remixed as of the next update.
>
>
> Tyrant is a given since it just came out.

I’m sure if you hum a few bars.

IDGAF if something’s a remix, or a forge map, or whatever. I just want more good maps. Here’s hoping stasis is good.

Also, Tyrant your favorite? I’ve found it good for CTF and Assault, but pretty terrible for anything else

The rig remake was shown before but hadn’t been released yet.

Edit: well it was shown I’m a small clip, but it was incomplete. It had lava flow down and through the map, from what I remember. I’ll try to fid out what video it was.

Even if it were a remix of a remix, you are judging a map before see it

I don’t like Tyrant all that much. I can still play well on it but it’s not my favorite. Torque is a decently designed map, could maybe use more cover on the sides and more open space up the middle (or the same open space). It is not by any means a rig remix. Not even close.