Remembrance: The First Installment

This is about a new game I am making, most likely for Xbox. It’s going to be 4 games, The first coming out whoknowswhen.

I have a wild imagination that would love not to be wasted. :slight_smile:

So the name of the enemies Are Soldiers (Obviously), and Hybrids (Like Elites, but cyborg)

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Soldiers are like Grunts :slight_smile:

Spotty needs more People!!

K, the setting is in a post-apocalyptic dystopian world (another one right?:). And you are the last REAL and living human system. Now, a government, called the Subjugation, made a proposition, called the “New peace treaty”, everyone signed it every one but you. They took control of the other systems and set out to Annihilate your colony. K, back to they treaty thing, this is where Jack and his squad comes in, they were sent to infiltrate a “Sub” base and retrieve vital information, Jack was the only one that made it out alive, and only barely. So that’s kinda the back story in a very large nutshell, you wake up in the capital planet Delta Polaris, and you kinda go from there.

Is this guy (Jack) a soldier?

If you know about a Spartan III’s background, that’s what kind of soldier he was.Spartan III ops

That was before they found him “dead”.

He’s no longer Jack, he doesn’t have a name, and that’s because your playing as you!

Yeah there are also classes you can pick, they can also affect your character.

So another character in my game is a guy named… Nope! Not telling: General Alexander Trelawney and yes I bluffed:) (Can’t figure out where he’s from yet…) He’s about 1400 years old and he’s lived since the 20 century, He. Is. Old. But we’ll just call him the Doctor :slight_smile:
He was a conspirator in the destruction of Earth (Although we weren’t sure if he wasn’t drinking anything), but he came to his senses just in time to secure the safety of the GalaxyJumper (Starships), and they got away. He spent those 1400 years in a cryo pod, so he’s not really like the Doctor. :slight_smile: It’s already the 34 century in the bulk of the game.