Remembering Reach right With its guns;)&vehicles

So it’s like this you guys I’ve had plenty of discussions with some of my friends family and streamers about war zone and some of the conversations seem to be repetitive on how "it’s the same guns/vehicle with different skins & different attributes " and don’t get me wrong I like it makes the game more integrated… But it can be repetitive fast for some so I’ve herd

so my proposal & PLEASE 343 And I hope you read this and see my vision

if it’s probable I mean, can you guys work your magic to try to integrate thee revnant, the falcon , thee gernade launcher ,focus rifle and needler rifle rifle , (I mean it’s almost their with the carbine rifle) think what those two vehicles can do for war zone & for big team battle let’s try to honor bungie and remember reach the way it should from a fan of thee remarkable series to another please take this into consideration and please if you can let me know your thoughts on thee idea :slight_smile:

Well it is a bit harder than you may think. They would have to make a completely different model for the vehicle which takes time and effort. Then they would need to balance it with the sandbox which can take months to get right and after all that Halo 5 may not be relevant anymore. Making a new vehicle is something that needs to be done before the launch of the game or at least be in production to be added in later before the game is launched. The weapons fall under a similar category and require a lot of time to be put in.

Here’s the long story short… 343 butchered the assets, don’t care about Bungie nor the fans. They wanted to make their own mark and try to make us forget what we still ‘remembered’ and loved EXCEPT… They didn’t do a very good job at it.

Remember Phaetons in Reach guys? There were no Falcons or Revenants.

If you wanna remember Reach, might as well go all the way.

Bring back Bloom and Armor Lock

> 2533274974081836;2:
> Well it is a bit harder than you may think. They would have to make a completely different model for the vehicle which takes time and effort. Then they would need to balance it with the sandbox which can take months to get right and after all that Halo 5 may not be relevant anymore. Making a new vehicle is something that needs to be done before the launch of the game or at least be in production to be added in later before the game is launched. The weapons fall under a similar category and require a lot of time to be put in.

Great idea though if could had been done :confused: & thanks for your input :slight_smile:

> 2533274833081329;4:
> If you wanna remember Reach, might as well go all the way.
>
> Bring back Bloom and Armor Lock

I think bringing back armor lock is a bit hard to integrate seeing all the new attributes 343 has integrated maybe there’s room if I had the choice it would be jet packs