Remember when the BR took 6 shots to kill

And had ridiculous spread

No? Well that’s what the BR was like when H2 first launched. H2 SUCKED when it first came out. It was bungie’s first attempt at online Halo.

H4 is 343’s first attempt at online Halo.

You guys should probably ease up on the “IT’S IN THE GAME” " COMPALINGING WONT CHANGE ANYTHING" etc

I can’t remember that? I can remember the ridiculous melee however…

The Battle Rifle was never a six shot kill to my knowledge, pre-TU and post-TU.

Actually, and you’re gonna love this, I have a pre-patch Halo 2. And you know how many shots it took to kill? Get ready for this…

Just like that other Halo game that’s divisible by 2

> Actually, and you’re gonna love this, I have a pre-patch Halo 2. And you know how many shots it took to kill? Get ready for this…
>
> 5
>
> Just like that other Halo game that’s divisible by 2

As far as I know, the Halo 2 BR wasn’t beaten at any range by the DMR. I may be wrong.

5, 6, w/e. Point is eventually it became 4 because of complaints.

> > Actually, and you’re gonna love this, I have a pre-patch Halo 2. And you know how many shots it took to kill? Get ready for this…
> >
> > 5
> >
> > Just like that other Halo game that’s divisible by 2
>
> As far as I know, the Halo 2 BR wasn’t beaten at any range by the DMR. I may be wrong.

That’s because there wasn’t a DMR in Halo 2.

> > > Actually, and you’re gonna love this, I have a pre-patch Halo 2. And you know how many shots it took to kill? Get ready for this…
> > >
> > > 5
> > >
> > > Just like that other Halo game that’s divisible by 2
> >
> > As far as I know, the Halo 2 BR wasn’t beaten at any range by the DMR. I may be wrong.
>
> That’s because there wasn’t a DMR in Halo 2.

That sarcasm went over your head. :slight_smile:

> That went over your head. :slight_smile:

Oh wow… haha D:

And don’t you remember when they make it a 3 shot weapon?

Eh, doesn’t really matter to me if it’s 5 shot or 4. I don’t need a 4 shot to pwn everyone else :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I don’t think it really matters if it’s 5, 6 whatever it doesn’t matter as long as it’s balanced right?

It was never a 6-shot kill. Never. Not pre-patch Halo 2. Never.