Remember the map Lockout/Blackout?

Who thinks the classic map Lockout (remade into Blackout on Halo 3) should be remade for Halo 4? Was such a dope multiplayer map!

Lockout is overrated. There are far better Halo 2 maps that have yet to be remade.

It has already been made for Halo 4. I played a custom game on it the other day.

> Lockout is overrated. There are far better Halo 2 maps that have yet to be remade.

Warlock.
Burial mounds.
Gemini. < this one fo’real’do. Need this.

Yes. Lockout is a classic map. Can’t go wrong with it. Those who say it’s overrated either suck in small arena type maps (like Lockout) or just don’t know how to navigate the map properly.

Side note: I’d also like to see these maps remade:

Ascension
Coagulation (Blood Gultch)
Ivory Tower
Midship
Guardian
Last Resort (Zanzibar)
Narrows

And a couple HALO Reach maps that I can’t remember the names of. I’m not fond of any HALO 4 maps other than Haven and Ragnarock.

Lockout was a great map and would be a blast to play again…

BUT

I would love to see a remake of Turf… Just saying.

Big Team could use more maps then just Valhalla.

Bring back Relic.

I’d rather have Guardian. It was one of my favorite maps in Halo 3, and its only been featured in one Halo game, while Lockout has been in three; including Halo:Reach as a Forge World remake.

I also really want to see Terminal again. Also Relic and Waterworks. I wouldn’t mind playing Relic or Waterworks in Spartan Ops, either.

I remember the grenade spam on Lock out.

…their map designing standards have to rise before i start hoping they remake old maps.

Every halo game this subject is brought up. Lockout was the guardian of halo 2. Both awful maps.

NO. I do not want another Halo 2 map to be rendered -Yoink- due to horrible gameplay design. Does anyone remember reflection? Great map - completely unsuited to Reach gameplay. 343 should be out there designing maps which are good for Halo 4 gameplay (if that is even possible) instead of ruining old ones.

> Lockout was a great map and would be a blast to play again…
>
> BUT
>
> I would love to see a remake of Turf… Just saying.

I forgot turf… What have I done? I feel like I forgot that I had a child or something.

Turf please.

Turf… Please…

TURF!

No, I hate this map. It’s my least favorite Halo 3 map along with Construct.

As nice as that would be, it wouldn’t work with Halo 4 gameplay. We would eed a real classic playlist that is actually fun.

> Every halo game this subject is brought up. Lockout was the guardian of halo 2. Both awful maps.

These are small competitive maps. Designed for map control, constant encounters, and minimal randomness.

So basically, you’re just not good enough to like them.

Relic
Turf
Midship
Headlong
TERMINAL
TERMINAL

Screw coagualtion. We do not need anymore standoffs like there were in Halo Reach.

Lockout is one of my favourites, but there are other H2 maps i’d like to see remade more, to be honest. Personally i’d rather see CE remakes, like boarding action.

They shouldn’t bother remaking maps for H4 and should just remake H2.

If we’re talking about CE maps, bring back Chill Out.

pretty accurate forge remake in my file share if you want to test the halo 4 mechanics

> > Lockout was a great map and would be a blast to play again…
> >
> > BUT
> >
> > I would love to see a remake of Turf… Just saying.
>
> I forgot turf… What have I done? I feel like I forgot that I had a child or something.
>
> Turf please.
>
> Turf… Please…
>
> TURF!

You’re the only person other than me to ever request a remake of Turf. It was a classic in Halo 2 and needs to be brought back.