Remember that "Reaper" gun?

This? http://haloforaliving.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/reaper_concept_wb.jpg

I highly doubt it’d show up in Halo 4; I was just wonfering if the concept itself was real or fake? And if it IS real, then lets get this ib Halo 5! xO

PS–sorry if this is considered a “leak”, its so old idk if it really matters or not e_e

I think it’s fake.

That gun is fake. Or it might be the concept for the Tornado Gun, code-named “Reaper”.

It seems to me fake

It’s probably fake, but it does look pretty cool.

No idea if it’s real or not, but it looks quite similar to a Brute Shot in overall shape.

The Halo community is great at making elaborate fakes, anyone remember the Sigma 7 thing?

isnt that gun in mass effect?

> That gun is fake. Or it might be the concept for the Tornado Gun, code-named “Reaper”.

Tornado Gun? Is this something that was scraped or changed into something else because I never heard of it?

> > That gun is fake. Or it might be the concept for the Tornado Gun, code-named “Reaper”.
>
> Tornado Gun? Is this something that was scraped or changed into something else because I never heard of it?

It never existed, all I remember is that it was an idea made by some fan that spawned a massive thread.

> > That gun is fake. Or it might be the concept for the Tornado Gun, code-named “Reaper”.
>
> Tornado Gun? Is this something that was scraped or changed into something else because I never heard of it?

It was a joke in a thread awhile back asking what kind of guns people wanted to see in Halo 4, which had some really out there ideas. The Tornado Gun was a popular one.

> The Halo community is great at making elaborate fakes, anyone remember the Sigma 7 thing?

I thought Sigma 7 was a fan coined name for Requiem back when we didn’t know its official name and it was also just called “The Legendary Planet”.

>

its an inside joke between the few members who read a thread about introducing a tornado gun. it basically where all the idiots gathered

I think I saw that think back before Reach came out. Also, yeah it’s fake.

't’is fake. i can tell just by looking at the lack of the bi-pods in the sniper rifle silhouette… and i know they are not there because when the sniper rifle is show cased its ALWAYS showcased with the bi-pods either in a lowered position or a forward slanted position. always pay attention to the little details.

> > The Halo community is great at making elaborate fakes, anyone remember the Sigma 7 thing?
>
> I thought Sigma 7 was a fan coined name for Requiem back when we didn’t know its official name and it was also just called “The Legendary Planet”.

The name had to come from somewhere though, and that would be in a thread that was in the Universe section on Bungie.net. It mentioned all sorts of bizarre -Yoink- that was fake and people bought it. Frankie actually had to call bull on it on H.B.O.

> > > The Halo community is great at making elaborate fakes, anyone remember the Sigma 7 thing?
> >
> > I thought Sigma 7 was a fan coined name for Requiem back when we didn’t know its official name and it was also just called “The Legendary Planet”.
>
> The name had to come from somewhere though, and that would be in a thread that was in the Universe section on Bungie.net. It mentioned all sorts of bizarre Yoink! that was fake and people bought it. Frankie actually had to call bull on it on H.B.O.

Eh, I diddn’t read all of that. I just saw it as a temperary name for Requiem until we were confirmed the official name from the GI article.

Yea, that’s a fake. it’s been floating around for as long as I can remember.

> Yea, that’s a fake. it’s been floating around for as long as I can remember.

Unless it was original concept art for the Binary Rifle(doughtful), it is obviously fake.

I think it looks kind of stupid. Two brute shots with a little laser on it does not make for a good weapon.