Remember how awesome HW1 was...

them were the days.

I think a couple months from now when some DLC has released, rank is in, the servers are cleaned up and balance tweaks made this will be a better MP game than HW1 by a good margin.

Hopefully most of that is done a lot sooner though.

I remember the days of Prophet rush where he was the only viable leader to use because he had Nikes on compared to everyone. I remember the day where people would anders cryo glitch to have Tech 4 in the first few minutes and never needed tech to build units.

yeah - I remember those days.

I remember the day but I think Halo Wars 2 is the better RTS.

after its cleaned up, ranks gets in and dlc comes out

> 2533274792014876;3:
> I remember the days of Prophet rush where he was the only viable leader to use because he had Nikes on compared to everyone. I remember the day where people would anders cryo glitch to have Tech 4 in the first few minutes and never needed tech to build units.
>
> yeah - I remember those days.

Lol. Prophet was so bad with a decent amount of hogs and a D-bomb though…

The old “send Arbiter to the enemy base right off of the bat and spam suicide grunts through the portal” trick. Man they were the days!

> 2533274820642782;5:
> > 2533274792014876;3:
> > I remember the days of Prophet rush where he was the only viable leader to use because he had Nikes on compared to everyone. I remember the day where people would anders cryo glitch to have Tech 4 in the first few minutes and never needed tech to build units.
> >
> > yeah - I remember those days.
>
> Lol. Prophet was so bad with a decent amount of hogs and a D-bomb though…

He’s referring to 09 when the Prophet could outpace an Olympic runner. It was almost comical how fast he was. Then he got hit with the nerf and became the worse leader in the game.

> 2533274830489835;7:
> > 2533274820642782;5:
> > > 2533274792014876;3:
> > > I remember the days of Prophet rush where he was the only viable leader to use because he had Nikes on compared to everyone. I remember the day where people would anders cryo glitch to have Tech 4 in the first few minutes and never needed tech to build units.
> > >
> > > yeah - I remember those days.
> >
> > Lol. Prophet was so bad with a decent amount of hogs and a D-bomb though…
>
> He’s referring to 09 when the Prophet could outpace an Olympic runner. It was almost comical how fast he was. Then he got hit with the nerf and became the worse leader in the game.

Ooooooh. So he was faster than Usane Bolt but he got nerfed and became bad. I see now. lol.