Remaster at least the Halo 2 campaign

Halo 2 was one of my favorite Halos. I can’t say much about the matchmaking because I didn’t play a single online game until a year after the release of Halo Reach. However, I can say that Halo 2 had one hell of a campaign. Searching through the missions for the legendary skulls, flying high to get the scarab gun, and just exploring all the new hidden locations I could find was truly fascinating to me. That was a campaign that could keep me busy for hours, even after I completed it. So even if you can’t decide on what to do about the multiplayer, at least remake the campaign.

> Halo 2 was one of my favorite Halos. I can’t say much about the matchmaking because I didn’t play a single online game until a year after the release of Halo Reach. However, I can say that Halo 2 had one hell of a campaign. Searching through the missions for the legendary skulls, flying high to get the scarab gun, and just exploring all the new hidden locations I could find was truly fascinating to me. That was a campaign that could keep me busy for hours, even after I completed it. So even if you can’t decide on what to do about the multiplayer, at least remake the campaign.

Sounds good, I would hope they would fix the emulator problem and give us a skull menu. Other than that, just give us H2 in HD.

The campaign was great but the multiplayer was better. Bring back the matchmaking as it was

A remake of the Campaign would definitely be ideal.

As great as Halo 2’s multiplayer was, I think we should leave it in the past. I would be more than content with a HD remastered campaign with achievements etc.

H2’s campaign was incredible; I’d love to see an HD version.

Agreed. I love the mutliplayer, but the campaign is what comes first in Halo for me.

Yeah, this. They can copy-paste the multiplayer from any Halo game, or save time by not putting it in at all.

But a reskinned Halo 2 would be great. I’ve seen Halo 2’s cutscenes and have wanted to try it for some time now. It has so much epic scattered around it.

I still can’t forget the first time I heard “What would you have your Arbiter do?” and I don’t even have the game.

If Halo 2 Anniversary was announced, I’d go for it.

I would say do it the CEA way

Redo the campaign and remake a few maps from Halo 2 as accompanying DLC for Halo 4

and there you go

I would pay any price for that

and don’t forget to re-master The OST at Skywalker Sound !

> I would say do it the CEA way
>
> Redo the campaign and remake a few maps from Halo 2 as accompanying DLC for Halo 4
>
> and there you go
>
> I would pay any price for that
>
> and don’t forget to re-master The OST at Skywalker Sound !

^This