Remarks about 343i and ideas for Halo 5

I personaly think that 343i will listen to the community listen for there mistakes from the community bring old things back and new things in but one thing that i am proud of 343i for doing is ordnance there are a few changes that could be implemented like for new Halo gamers they could have the ordnance in matchmaking but make it spawn once and then a weapon replace it that will not pop up on the screen although i think 343i prospectives on ordnance give the players a hint maybe that they wouldn’t want to go in there because someone has a rocket launcher or shotgun so then that gave them the chance to thinks take a chance and attack or flee and not die or get them later so rely i don’t care if they keep ordnance or take it out the only thing i want them to bring back are these 3 things sentinel beam sure it wasn’t good at damage but it looked cool. The hornet.And the specter from Halo 2
Forge should have a weather macanic and a terrain editor so we can make our own themed maps if a game like project spark can have all those things then halo should also. The forge maps in Halo 4 were good im my opinion you could do so many things with the forge environments they made the game feel more player oriented than reach sure the maps weren’t forge world or even as big as forge world until Forge Island but we have to think real quick this is 343i first game and for a first game its astounding and we all remember Combat evolved it had no multiplayer unless you were on the pc and in Halo 2 Bungie astounded us so many things they added when i first saw Halo 2 my jaw dropped,. So in other words Halo 2 was my favorite Halo game of all time and probly might be forever but back on topic Lets give 343i a second chance Maybe Halo 5 / Halo Xbox one will be another Halo 2 in other words the Halo game that astounded us.
P.S. 343i if you read this no ofense but git rid of the DMR in Halo 5 it was never meant to be in Halo 1,2,3, or 4
P.S.S Listen to the community so we can have the best Halo game ever.
P.S.S.S Thanks for Bringing back Halo and i Hope you do a great job with this next upcoming Halo.

Halo Player
I Crush All

The DMR is a choice. It isn’t ruining the game for anyone unless they’re using it and bad with it. Removing choice from a game makes it less fun in the long run.

You would still have the BR LightRifle and Covenant carbine what else would you need the DMR is a OP weapon if they keep it in they should at least make it a power weapon

> <mark>You would still have the BR LightRifle and Covenant carbine what else would you need the DMR is a OP weapon if they keep it in they should at least make it a power weapon</mark>

Not at all. It fills the gap between the BR and Sniper, as we all know the BR is not the best weapon for long range, the spread hurts it, and at times even mid-long range. DMR fits nicely where it is. If anything, the BR needs a RoF nerf, it goes to to toe with alot of AR users especially with it’s 2 shot melee deadly combo. If it had a small RoF nerf, it would still dominate at mid range, as intended.

Zanzibar / Last Resort should be a must.

And I like it that the switch to open the gate also had a switch to close the gate.

> I personaly think that 343i will listen to the community listen for there mistakes from the community bring old things back and new things in but one thing that i am proud of 343i for doing is ordnance there are a few changes that could be implemented like for new Halo gamers they could have the ordnance in matchmaking but make it spawn once and then a weapon replace it that will not pop up on the screen although i think 343i prospectives on ordnance give the players a hint maybe that they wouldn’t want to go in there because someone has a rocket launcher or shotgun so then that gave them the chance to thinks take a chance and attack or flee and not die or get them later so rely i don’t care if they keep ordnance or take it out the only thing i want them to bring back are these 3 things sentinel beam sure it wasn’t good at damage but it looked cool. <mark>The hornet</mark>.And the specter from Halo 2
> Forge should have a weather macanic and a terrain editor so we can make our own themed maps if a game like project spark can have all those things then halo should also. The forge maps in Halo 4 were good im my opinion you could do so many things with the forge environments they made the game feel more player oriented than reach sure the maps weren’t forge world or even as big as forge world until Forge Island but we have to think real quick this is 343i first game and for a first game its astounding and we all remember Combat evolved it had no multiplayer unless you were on the pc and in Halo 2 Bungie astounded us so many things they added when i first saw Halo 2 my jaw dropped,. So in other words Halo 2 was my favorite Halo game of all time and probly might be forever but back on topic Lets give 343i a second chance Maybe Halo 5 / Halo Xbox one will be another Halo 2 in other words the Halo game that astounded us.
> P.S. 343i if you read this no ofense but git rid of the DMR in Halo 5 it was never meant to be in Halo 1,2,3, or 4
> P.S.S Listen to the community so we can have the best Halo game ever.
> P.S.S.S Thanks for Bringing back Halo and i Hope you do a great job with this next upcoming Halo.
>
> Halo Player
> I Crush All

Man great post, but I remember when Halo 3 launched the Hornet was OP but awesome being able to shoot your turrents that are on it and fire rockets.

> The DMR is a choice. It isn’t ruining the game for anyone unless they’re using it and bad with it. Removing choice from a game makes it less fun in the long run.

Except it harms map flow by allowing players to camp long-range off of spawn. With it there’s little incentive to move around the map when you can sit back and pick off players across the map.

> > The DMR is a choice. It isn’t ruining the game for anyone unless they’re using it and bad with it. Removing choice from a game makes it less fun in the long run.
>
> Except it harms map flow by allowing players to camp long-range off of spawn. <mark>With it there’s little incentive to move around the map when you can sit back and pick off players across the map</mark>.

It’s not as bad as some make it seem. For instance earlier, played CTF on Exile, I was running around everywhere, now it happens more than previous Halo games but it is not an extreme problem. I think 343i should focus on other, larger problems.